"Think" in Somali??????

Hassan mahat

I karbash wahabist salafis daily.
ik you was some ajanabi all along talking about the n word cause you truamma were your ancestors slave picking cooton in the feilds
No saxiib, I am Somali. In 1955, a white mob descended on emit till, a black teenager for whispering at a white woman. They kidnapped him and bit his face to a point of no recognition. As they Were Smacking him With baseball bats, they were yelling that cursed word. Any Muslim or human being will feel angry but the mob was set free by the racist judge. So no, my ancestors were not slaves but I have decency to recognize trauma

No saxiib, I am Somali. In 1955, a white mob descended on emit till, a black teenager for whispering at a white woman. They kidnapped him and bit his face to a point of no recognition. As they Were Smacking him With baseball bats, they were yelling that cursed word. Any Muslim or human being will feel angry but the mob was set free by the racist judge. So no, my ancestors were not slaves but I have decency to recognize trauma
what does that have to do with you tho

We don't have a somali word for think wallahi this is embarrassing. Fikir is from Arabic, and I believe that before we came in contact with arabs, we didn't know how to think.

This explains why many somalis have a inferiority complex towards Arabs I believe . For example they have no problem with Adidas and Nikes but as soon as a Somali guy wears Shulug/Khamiis he's a coon:gucciwhat:
Think In somali is weydiin just like is weydii saaxib

Trending