Thicc Hijabi

Status
Not open for further replies.

ItsHanna

I am the Toby Flenderson of this forum
And like the typical Muslim you expose her smh aren't you suppose to conceal someone's sins?

No thanks babes, the only way I'd be able to look like her is if I became morbidly obese

Shes cute tho :siilaanyolaugh:

Dheg, I am kidding around with extolling her as the only beauty, in reality,.I find Somali women to be the most attractive among women for they combine both the best skin tone and a body that clearly matches their femininity. How they walk is down to excellency as well.

You are beautiful already for that reason

:rejoice:

Skinny, thick, or in between, Somali women are okay. they should exercise after 30 and a kid or two.

Dheg, I am kidding around with extolling her as the only beauty, in reality,.I find Somali women to be the most attractive among women for they combine both the best skin tone and a body that clearly matches their femininity. How they walk is down to excellency as well.

You are beautiful already for that reason

:rejoice:

Skinny, thick, or in between, Somali women are okay. they should exercise after 30 and a kid or two.

:drakekidding: that's enough sxb

Yes you can. Are you stupid?
If you said you're talking behind her back then I would've agreed with you but the women posted on a public profile and all niggas from every country in the world are commenting on her pic and she knows that because she responds to them. So she already exposed herself we are just carrying her message

ItsHanna

I am the Toby Flenderson of this forum
If you said you're talking behind her back then I would've agreed with you but the women posted on a public profile and all niggas from every country in the world are commenting on her pic and she knows that because she responds to them. So she already exposed herself we are just carrying her message

Yeah you're stupid

:damn::damn:. is this nigga shukaansiying you over the internet? :denzelnigga:

Saying good words and what you think about Somali women is akin to Shukaansi?

You have warped view of the concept young man. Read and Learn from the experts.

I offer how-to and what-not-to do when it comes to interacting with females.

See dhegdheer and how she is all overwhelmed, speechless cutie, she said enough

:denzelnigga:

Take Notes bro, it will come in handy when you move out and start being lonely.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending