Thicc Hijabi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Genie

The last suugo bender
Pathetic how some use the terms Wahabi and Salafist as insult.

Abu Huraira (RA) reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “There are two groups among the people of Hellfire whom I did not see: a people who have whips like the tails of oxen with which they beat people, and women who will be naked although they are clothed, who will incline toward evil and seduce others with it. Their heads will be like the humps of a camel leaning to one side. They will not enter Paradise and they will not smell its fragrance even though it can be detected from great distance.

I agree wahabi should not be used as an insult as its our beloved lords name. However Wahabi and wahhabism differ in meaning one is the name of our lord the other is the religious perspective of muhamed ibn abdul wahab. Its like when calling someone one homophobic its likened to being scared of gay people in actuality when someone is homophobic they mean one is intolerant towards homosexuals. The initial meaning of homo and phobia is indeed the fear of gay people however it was prescribed a new meaning same with wahhabism no one intends to involve Allah all mighty only to refer to that particular strict and unmerciful perspective of Islam. As for salafism it speaks for itself

Salafi
səˈlɑːfi/
noun
  1. a member of a strictly orthodox Sunni Muslim sect advocating a return to the early Islam of the Koran and Sunna.

as for the hadith i guess you are talking about the title and subject of this forum , in which case i do agree we are nearer and nearer to the end times ,
    "women who will be naked although they are clothed," powerful analogy.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I miss the good ol days when Saudi wahabi goat fuckers didn't dictate our way of life and we had real culture.

I miss the good ol days when 4 year olds weren't forced to wear jilbaabs

IMG_2388.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts