Thicc Hijabi

Status
Not open for further replies.

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
LMAO @ xalimos in this thread hating on someone with better body than them.

Admire and not hate. Maybe if u hit the gym and work on those glutes and hamstrings, u would have a physique like hers.

She's a dyme. Only the top 5%ers of men can get her.
I really don't think she got that body for hitting the gym, girl is just genetically curvy. Her hands look curvy too lol so you know she isn't going to gym.

LMAO @ xalimos in this thread hating on someone with better body than them.

Admire and not hate. Maybe if u hit the gym and work on those glutes and hamstrings, u would have a physique like hers.

She's a dyme. Only the top 5%ers of men can get her.
She is fat and short sxb

Was too focused on her body. I just realized her face is busted.

I give her 7/10.

Body: 10/10
Face: 4/10

Combine both and it averages to be 7/10

LittleNileRiver

Keepin Southies in check since 1998
These females ruined the meaning of the hijab! SMH!
tumblr_m0z1gpu9931qmk2k0o1_r1_500.jpg

LittleNileRiver

Keepin Southies in check since 1998
Take your Wahhabism goatfuckery outta here.
Pathetic how some use the terms Wahabi and Salafist as insult.

Abu Huraira (RA) reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “There are two groups among the people of Hellfire whom I did not see: a people who have whips like the tails of oxen with which they beat people, and women who will be naked although they are clothed, who will incline toward evil and seduce others with it. Their heads will be like the humps of a camel leaning to one side. They will not enter Paradise and they will not smell its fragrance even though it can be detected from great distance.

YoungFarah

:)
VIP

Abu Huraira (RA) reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “There are two groups among the people of Hellfire whom I did not see: a people who have whips like the tails of oxen with which they beat people, and women who will be naked although they are clothed, who will incline toward evil and seduce others with it. Their heads will be like the humps of a camel leaning to one side. They will not enter Paradise and they will not smell its fragrance even though it can be detected from great distance.
@Bidaar Wanagsan @shan-futo-le educate this dude

Nightline Kid

Hippo Crate

I've heard this hadith before but this brings up the chance to ask. I was told by a sheikh that the "humps of a camel" refers to bumps of hair under the hijab. Is that true?
:ohhh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts