Thicc Hijabi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nightline Kid

Hippo Crate
The gaalos that are encouraging this are probably the same type of people that think the hijab "oppresses women."
If she wants to show off her body then that's one thing, don't know what purpose the hijab is serving her though.

Bohol

VIP
PRsUjK7.gif

Not only is she hot, but the biggest ciyaalsuuqad. Look at what she said? Kutee ninkaan kaa xadi karaa, threatening poor skinny women with flat ass all over the world.

Will this thread be around tomorrow? I have to make sure I am not looking at this direction.

Damn! She is hot. I would ask her to kick me real hard to feel the pain aspect of her legs too.

Last edited:
She reminds me of this one Somali girl I used to know. :whoo:

I mean, if you didn't show me her face I'd think it's her.

Jeesto

VIP
Not only is she hot, but the biggest ciyaalsuuqad. Look at what she said? Kutee ninkaan kaa xadi karaa, thretaening poor skinny women with flat ass all over the world.

Will this thread be around tomorrow? I have to make sure I am not looking at this direction.

Damn! She is hot. I would ask her to kick me real hard to feel the pain aspect of her legs too.
That's what makes her even more attractive sxb:ahh:
That futo is irresistible man. I would break my fast just to eat that dabo of hers:diddyass:

That's what makes her even more attractive sxb:ahh:
That futo is irresistible man. I would break my fast just to eat that dabo of hers:diddyass:

The curves man! The kind that makes you drop on your knees and run your hands around her sides up and down , up and down to take topographical image with your eyes closed, that way you trace every inch with your fingers.

Thank God who created women for men. My post drips with passion for the thicks now, I need to stop.

:mjcry:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.