They casting a BLACK girl to play a Somali girl

Waryaa, I'm Somali. I have the right to complain if we're being played even if it's a low budget production on the Hallmark channel. :mahubowtf:
but everyone gets played by others, its just how the world works. besides I dont want a somali playing the role again and as a farax I take pride in captain phillips captures were somali heroes while xalimos are being played by Madow girls. 1-0 to us

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
you think any somali will be spoken in the movie? cause I dont hence it doesnt need to be somali people there. its also a true story that has been sexied it up. Meaning the movie will be far from the actual truth. Also lets not act like this is a historical movie about an important person in somalias history, this is some silly dhocils story
Waryaa, I'm Somali. I have the right to complain if we're being played even if it's a low budget production on the Hallmark channel. :mahubowtf:
Who cares if some flat nosed bantu is representing us. No one is going to watch this garbage movie anyways. It's not going to be a new Captain Philips

Who cares if some flat nosed bantu is representing us. No one is going to watch this garbage movie anyways. It's not going to be a new Captain Philips
yeah these xalimos has trying to outdo us with captain phillips for the longest and thought they had their chance now. until Shaniqua put stopped to it. Now they have only maya jama who was cheated on by stormzy and sabrina chick who idris gave a deadly disease. hard few weeks for xalimos

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
yeah these xalimos has trying to outdo us with captain phillips for the longest and thought they had their chance now. until Shaniqua put stopped to it. Now they have only maya jama who was cheated on by stormzy and sabrina chick who idris gave a deadly disease. hard few weeks for xalimos
Forgot Ilhan Omar that was the biggest L as of late lol

Forgot Ilhan Omar that was the biggest L as of late lol
daaamn even i forgot that one. Ilhan was smart and shared with it the world when everyone was so focused on corona. its amazing what a huge L she has become. Talk sh1t about white men and jews and have an affair with one. i always wondered if she atleast took her hijab off while doing this white dude

daaamn even i forgot that one. Ilhan was smart and shared with it the world when everyone was so focused on corona. its amazing what a huge L she has become. Talk sh1t about white men and jews and have an affair with one. i always wondered if she atleast took her hijab off while doing this white dude
She's the textbook example of a "Bed wench".
:mjlol:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Ifrah Ahmed (fgm activist), either her father is Madowweyne or she’s entirely Madowweyne. I remember reading an something about her saying that’s her background.

This is a side-by-side of both ladies.

%2Fmethode%2Ftimes%2Fprod%2Fweb%2Fbin%2Fa80ec204-1bd7-11e8-95c3-8b5a448e6e58.jpg