Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP

How-to-Get-Away-With-Murder-scandal.jpg

This black girl from how to get away with Murder is gonna play as a Somali girl

:farmajoyaab:

5tSn0iQz_400x400.jpg

hussein

Akh Right movement
Why do blacks want to part of everything. This isn’t as surprising as the black women who was gonna play as the mermaid ‍♀️

Apollo

VIP
it's soo stupid

It can get much worse:

Egyptian scam artist Amal Azzudin who faked being Somali (look her up on this forum):

7c103e31-e90e-4c9b-bad1-955b1e1815ff_873.jpg

EDS5VibXkAAtffb.png

Gets played by this woman (Letitia Wright):

e5307f609bc782dff3f54cd61220b4c9.jpg

_104241471_gettyimages-955823168.jpg

the movies are made for white viewers. they need a black person who coons for them and gives them the negative depiction african struggle they love so much

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Not suprised. And as always AA actors do a horrible portrayal. If you are going to play a part of a different ethnicity at least be convincing or cast someone that is Somali.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Acting is a talent and it's not based on just looks, she probably can play the role better than any one else who audition for it. Let us understand that :)

VIP
She absolutely can. But Somalis don’t want to be represented by their dark population. But like India where darker Indians are not seen on tv

They're delusional. Millions of Somali women look like her. I wonder what they see when they look in the mirror

Are we gonna act like she can't pass for a horner?
passing is not the important part. She cant speak the language and knows nothing except maybe what some hollywood directors told her about somalia. in other words be prepared for gibberish language and inaccurate represesntation

the funny thing is these black peope would be so offended if a somali fob played an AA role and started talking like "Yo Yo hippity hop whats up ma neegaa" but they love getting into the stereotypical african role for the white man lol

They're delusional. Millions of Somali women look like her. I wonder what they see when they look in the mirror
She is beautiful tbh. I just hope she pronounce Somali words right. Anyway the movie sounds like some feminist empowering nonsense. As long as part of it has some action and we see faraxs going at it I will watch that part

VIP
passing is not the important part. She cant speak the language and knows nothing except maybe what some hollywood directors told her about somalia. in other words be prepared for gibberish language and inaccurate represesntation

the funny thing is these black peope would be so offended if a somali fob played an AA role and started talking like "Yo Yo hippity hop whats up ma neegaa" but they love getting into the stereotypical african role for the white man lol

The loud AAs who whine about others playing them on screen are a minority. I'd rather have a good actor who can't speak the language get the role than a subpar xalimo who'd stink up the joint.

Also, this chick is well known and puts butts in seats, what xalimo can do that?