Not open for further replies.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
You stay winning...:ulyin:
image.gif

Abkaal

Mudug menaces don't mince their words
Even back home its the same thing guys thinking how others Will see him if he cooks and cleans for his family

Guys who dont believe in themselves and have to lie to girls in order for them to be liked why start a relationship with a lie is beyond me After all trust is key in any marriage and relationship

"Been kuso xaree ruun ku dhaq"

what is wrong if the guy doesn't want to clean and cook:gaasdrink:?

Abkaal

Mudug menaces don't mince their words
Cooking is a basic life skill if you ignore it than It shows youre irresponsible and not cleaning that means you dont take Pride in your own home Cause you dont care if its a mess

bruh Insha Allah after i get marry, whenever i come home i want my food ready, my clothes clean ready and ironed :manny:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
bruh Insha Allah after i get marry, whenever i come home i want my food ready, my clothes clean ready and ironed :manny:

Why not do the same thing back for her aswell that show that you care about her like say you got kids you come home from work to a cooked meal and you tell her to rest her head or take a nap while you take the kids to the playground

Or on your days off make her breakfast in bed

Why not do the same thing back for her aswell that show that you care about her like say you got kids you come home from work to a cooked meal and you tell her to rest her head or take a nap while you take the kids to the playground

Or on your days off make her breakfast in bed

Aboowe...they don't make men like you anymore:fittytousand:

OP is the personification of the world push over.Stop idealising somali women, Somali women aren't perfect just like the rest of the people.
:mjlol:
Horta why do u do house cleaning etc for your wife?
Is your love that strong for her or does she work as well.Just curious
:manny:

Muji

VIP
the shaming tactics doesn't work for me try again ina adeer:siilaanyolaugh:

Grown adult man lacks the ability to feed himself and even clean after himself.

Wants another adult to come and cook and clean for him. I feel sorry for you because you don’t have the skills to survive in this modern world. You must be reaking of piss and shit since you don’t know how to maintain hygiene. Also, you’re destined for a miserable mariage when you lump all the house work on your wife and she’s left feeling like a maid and not a spouse. I bet your poor mother has a bad back from washing and cleaning after a grown man for decades.
:kodaksmiley:

Aboowe...they don't make men like you anymore:fittytousand:
I've seen many men like @Mercury get fucked over by women.After idealising women he spends 10 years on his wife , nurturing her etc.However the wife often cheats on him or leaves him .When he asks why she finds the smallest fault.Then when she leaves she probably takes half of what he owns and most likely gets custody of his child as well.

I've never believed in eternal love, it's a myth.Many find out too late.

OP is the personification of the world push over.Stop idealising somali women, Somali women aren't perfect just like the rest of the people.
:mjlol:
Horta why do u do house cleaning etc for your wife?
Is your love that strong for her or does she work as well.Just curious
:manny:

:what1: Do you both not live in that home?

I've seen many men like @Mercury get fucked over by women.After idealising women he spends 10 years on his wife , nurturing her etc.However the wife often cheats on him or leaves him .When he asks why she finds the smallest fault.Then when she leaves she probably takes half of what he owns and most likely gets custody of his child as well.

I've never believed in eternal love, it's a myth.Many find out too late.
Damn u are more redpill than I thought :ohhh:
:friendhug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending