Theres no real men left On Somalispot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Grown adult man lacks the ability to feed himself and even clean after himself.

Wants another adult to come and cook and clean for him. I feel sorry for you because you don’t have the skills to survive in this modern world. You must be reaking of piss and shit since you don’t know how to maintain hygiene. Also, you’re destined for a miserable mariage when you lump all the house work on your wife and she’s left feeling like a maid and not a spouse. I bet your poor mother has a bad back from washing and cleaning after a grown man for decades.
:kodaksmiley:
:mugshotman:
it's a myth that Somali women over cherish their sons.They may support them and treat them well but they often expect them to be real men.
:samwelcome:

I've seen many men like @Mercury get fucked over by women.After idealising women he spends 10 years on his wife , nurturing her etc.However the wife often cheats on him or leaves him .When he asks why she finds the smallest fault.Then when she leaves she probably takes half of what he owns and most likely gets custody of his child as well.

I've never believed in eternal love, it's a myth.Many find out too late.

Please Stop projecting on Mercury to rationalise your weird thoughts ..

Nomad2054

There is nothing permanent except change.
I dont give a shit wether you guys see me as beta or what not

Ask yourselves this is a person an alpha or beta if they dont worry about how others judge their actions wether they are manly or not?

In My opinion a "manly man" does whatever he wants no matter how others perceive him

calling somali women cheap and clean, and insulting them online 24/7,while obsessing over Madow men is what makes you an alpha, while being respectful with your women preserving their honour, and having the ability to differentiate the few rotten apples from the majority, well that makes you a beta around here, go figure?????

Last edited:

Wants another adult to come and cook and clean for him. I feel sorry for you because you don’t have the skills to survive in this modern world. You must be reaking of piss and shit since you don’t know how to maintain hygiene. Also, you’re destined for a miserable mariage when you lump all the house work on your wife and she’s left feeling like a maid and not a spouse. I bet your poor mother has a bad back from washing and cleaning after a grown man for decades.
#

Many young women are starting to idealize gender roles. The blurring of gender lines peaked in 2014. Many white women are waking up and falling back to conservatism. Women of colour are only a decade behind.

The world is fixing itself.

:mjohreally:

Abkaal

Mudug menaces don't mince their words

Try harder sxb :damedamn:

calling somali women cheap and clean, and insulted them online 24/7,while obsessing over Madow men is what makes you an alpha, while being respectful with your women preserving their honour, and having the ability to differentiate the few rotten apples from the majority, well that makes you a beta around here, go figure?????
It's not that, personally I haven't seen this cheap and clean phenomena.All somali women around here are pious and whatnot.
:ohno:
It's his altruism which irks me.He is setting himself up for downfall and when everything goes south he will ask Allah why this happened.
:ohlord:

Muji

VIP
If im paying for someone to stay at home 24/7 while I'm out 9-5 I expect a clean home.Im not home much so I wouldn't mess it about.

Canjeero you are a ciyaal attempting to tell Mercury who is an adult about the real world.

We are not in Somalia, women are expected to work, even if your husband is a doctor his wages are not enough to support a wife and kids in this modern world.

If you are expecting your wife who works a full time job, to come home, cook and clean for you as well as do the child rearing you are in for a very bitter mariage.
#

Many young women are starting to idealize gender roles. The blurring of gender lines peaked in 2014. Many white women are waking up and falling back to conservatism. Women of colour are only a decade behind.

The world is fixing itself.

:mjohreally:

That’s fine some women can opt to stay at home. But most women choose to work. Even Saudi Arabia has figured out it can’t compete with half a labour force. They’re even bringing new laws to enforce equal pay.

But if you want a scenario where a woman stays at home whilst you go out and hustle and bustle on her behalf, sign me up
:denzelnigga:

Usually everyone’s working in this day and age...
Just be a nice person :)
Don't tell me to be nice
:gucciwhat:
What you want is a man who will be both a stay at home man and work man.This is normal as human nature is inherently selfish.But if i come home after working in a rat race from 9-5 to a pigsty... those divorce papers will be rolling.

Personally I'm not gonna find a job, im a rich man.Money works for me so I will be hiring servants etc for my family.She won't be cleaning as we will both be passionate scientists.
:banderas:

:dead1:

Zero

Somaliland patriot
this forum seems to attract qashin with very weird mentalities

How can some of you guys call yourself men when youre acting like girls?

In My opinion a real man wouldnt Ever put Down his own women nor brag about taking advantage of them

Heres the thing respect them, Honour them and defend their Honour otherwise youre no different than the African American community who label them as s and hoes

What Some xaliimos do doesnt reflect the entire community they arent a norm like some of you people seem to believe theres literally thousands who are Mashallah and some nolosha ka dhacay

I dont give a shit about a Farax or a xalimo whose a criminal or a cause they dont represent our community nor should you people

Most of you have been raised by a beautiful Somali women just like many of us make her proud Nin iska dhig who stands up for his women
Aren't you the Somalilander cuck who spews bullshit about having peace with Somalia and helping those rats 24/7? You are no real man.Bending forwards for the people who destroyed your cities and killed your brothers and sisters .:pacspit:

Canjeero you are a ciyaal attempting to tell Mercury who is an adult about the real world.

We are not in Somalia, women are expected to work, even if your husband is a doctor his wages are not enough to support a wife and kids in this modern world.

If you are expecting your wife who works a full time job, to come home, cook and clean for you as well as do the child rearing you are in for a very bitter mariage.

That’s fine some women can opt to stay at home. But most women choose to work. Even Saudi Arabia has figured out it can’t compete with half a labour force. They’re even bringing new laws to enforce equal pay.

But if you want a scenario where a woman stays at home whilst you go out and hustle and bustle on her behalf, sign me up
My wife won't be working, she will be chasing her dreams.Why would I want my 10/10 wife to be working in some office job where every ngga in the building tries to flirt with her?
:williamswtf:

The problem is that people are in the rat race , I have warned all my friends about not joining this race.

:damedamn:

Muji

VIP
My wife won't be working, she will be chasing her dreams.Why would I want my 10/10 wife to be working in some office job where every ngga in the building tries to flirt with her?
:williamswtf:

The problem is that people are in the rat race , I have warned all my friends about not joining this race.

:damedamn:

All this with a physics degree
:chrisfreshhah::ulyin::mjlol::drakelaugh::ooh:

All this with a physics degree
:chrisfreshhah::ulyin::mjlol::drakelaugh::ooh:
My physics degree is for my enjoyment , I enjoy learning about physics.I will be paid shithole for it but I wouldn't ever change my career path.No matter how much money you are paid it's ultimately just a meagre paycheck.Think buisness abaayo, big buisness.

Muji

VIP
My physics degree is for my enjoyment , I enjoy learning about physics.I will be paid shithole for it but I wouldn't ever change my career path.No matter how much money you are paid it's ultimately just a meagre paycheck.Think buisness abaayo, big buisness.

Boy you better start learning how to code.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts