Theres no real men left On Somalispot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
You are not his queen..you are his sex partner...and there's no chasing here..I like to appreciate my somali kings..
I am his fiancé, not his sex partner.
You are going gaga over a man who is already taken lol
Have some pride

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
@Gadiid @Mercury

I’m not a Muslim :what1:

So calm Down with the deen stuff
tenor.gif

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
You engage in sex with a man who thinks you are not marriage worthy..and you want to talk pride?:liberaltears:

Lmao if he thinks I am not marriage worthy, he wouldn’t put a ring on it and ask for my hand :pachah1:
But ol girl you out here defending a taken man. It’s like you are so desperate for a good Somalian dude:lolbron:
Why don’t you get out there and find yourself a man lol

Doesn't explain how it's "cuck" behaviour fam.
Don't care about what you believe in mate, just realise what you said is bloody idiotic.
How is it beneficial to wait out until marriage for the guy?

To be fair it’s all about the woman’s image if she has sex before marriage it’s her “value” that goes down. So essentially it is to please the woman and make her feel that it’s serious so she doesn’t “waste” her virginity on that guy.

Look up the definition of cuck sxb

Gadiid

So much depends upon a red wheel barrow.
How is it beneficial to wait out until marriage for the guy?

To be fair it’s all about the woman’s image if she has sex before marriage it’s her “value” that goes down. So essentially it is to please the woman and make her feel that it’s serious so she doesn’t “waste” her virginity on that guy.

Look up the definition of cuck sxb

That's not cuckoldry though.
It's your perspective, which is fine but cuckoldry it is not.
It's just abstinence.

That's not cuckoldry though.
It's your perspective, which is fine but cuckoldry it is not.
It's just abstinence.
Whatever you want to call it sxb :pachah1:

My point is that abstinence don’t benefit a male in any shape or form. Don’t deprive your sexual needs for a woman, go out there and have fun sxb :samwelcome:

Lmao if he thinks I am not marriage worthy, he wouldn’t put a ring on it and ask for my hand :pachah1:
But ol girl you out here defending a taken man. It’s like you are so desperate for a good Somalian dude:lolbron:
Why don’t you get out there and find yourself a man lol

Honey..we have a rich culture and a beautiful religion..there's no such thing as a 'fiance'..once the nikah is done..you are married...anywho he's recieved the goods..why would he want to marry you?..in a mans eyes..if you've given it to him..you've probably given it up to others too..it's how majority of men think..sorry honey..

Whatever you want to call it sxb :pachah1:

My point is that abstinence don’t benefit a male in any shape or form. Don’t deprive your sexual needs for a woman, go out there and have fun sxb :samwelcome:

Can you relieve @Jennifer of her sexual frustration..i think her hawiye man is just a figment of her imagination..

Jenjen..stop trying to steal the attention of our king Mercury over here...
Mercury..may I get you a cup of shaah oh noble one?:liberaltears:

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Honey..we have a rich culture and a beautiful religion..there's no such thing as a 'fiance'..once the nikah is done..you are married...anywho he's recieved the goods..why would he want to marry you?..in a mans eyes..if you've given it to him..you've probably given it up to others too..it's how majority of men think..sorry honey..
Well duh we did the nikah and our wedding is on October. He does not have that prude culture, he is a secular Americanized Abdi. Damn your men are really harsh on y’all.
Anyway, my body, my choice and he respects that.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Jenjen..stop trying to steal the attention of our king Mercury over here...
Mercury..may I get you a cup of shaah oh noble one?:liberaltears:
He felt uncomfortable with your praises and run away from your desperate ass :pachah1:
Mercury, make this desperate girl your second wife lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts