Theres no real men left On Somalispot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gadiid

So much depends upon a red wheel barrow.
Let me re-phrase that lets assume you did infact read everything i wrote and had a reason to question my mental health why did you do it when everything was settled? instead you decided to do it when the left

Who's the ?
I called you a cliche of my own volition based on your one comment and your profile, then you started the multi acc nonsense.
Don't care a lick about your previous argument, so stop the posturing.

Puffin Stuff

Cheating death in berbera
upload_2018-5-14_14-45-5.png
this is out of nowhere and the epitome of shitposting

Puffin Stuff

if you don't care about my previous argument don't quote obvious fucking satire and over-exaggerate it claiming im mentally insane or some shit

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
You don't call me crazy when your questioning other peoples mental health what exactly did i do to insult you? when did i refer to you whilst i was running train on the and white knight? im trying to reason with you answer my questions don't fucking make shit up
When a person is over taken by cognitive dissonance and their mind can't grasp that which it can't comprehend and tgey get a migraine then they resort to calling you crazy cause its dismissive

Gadiid

So much depends upon a red wheel barrow.
if you don't care about my previous argument don't quote obvious fucking satire and over-exaggerate it claiming im mentally insane or some shit

Bruv, I questioned your mental faculty when you claimed I was someone else.
With your "suspicions" gtfo.

You can't even remember why this useless argument started.

Puffin Stuff

i just deleted that because i didn't see your redemption text untill after i posted i aint on no beef anymore

Puffin Stuff

This Yasin kid needs to throw his PC away..:dead1::deadmanny:
im not a kid? and i am a kid what on earth does that make you when you can't even comprehend a actual argument against what you say remember earlier ''insecure'' and you got trashed in your white knights thread for fucks sake walking L

Puffin Stuff

:chrisfreshhah: no point bieng rational with a woman it comes through one ear and goes out the other ear, you keep believing jerome cares about you and maybe he does:manny: probably not just don't run back to the ''ashy abdi's'' when your living off welfare and feeding his spawn :mjlol:

im not a kid? and i am a kid what on earth does that make you when you can't even comprehend a actual argument against what you say remember earlier ''insecure'' and you got trashed in your white knights thread for fucks sake walking L

Name calling such as ''= defeat
I'm sorry that you are nothing like Mercury..a SOMALI KING worthy of praise..may Allah protect your evil eye from him..:deadmanny:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts