Theres no real men left On Somalispot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well duh we did the nikah and our wedding is on October. He does not have that prude culture, he is a secular Americanized Abdi. Damn your men are really harsh on y’all.
Anyway, my body, my choice and he respects that.

If you did the nikah..you would have referred to yourself as his wife...you really are doing cartwheels trying to back track..just accept your role and know your position..:liberaltears:

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
If you did the nikah..you would have referred to yourself as his wife...you really are doing cartwheels trying to back track..just accept your role and know your position..:liberaltears:
He put it a ring on it boo.
Anyway it’s non of your business what I do with my vagina.
You are just jealous spinster

Jenjen..sweetie..is every girl on here jealous of you?:lolbron:

Mercury sweetie...where are you? I think jenjen is angry that I'm talking to you because she wishes her lil made up bf was somewhat like you..:siilaanyolaugh:

May Allah bless our somali men..that you are so obsessed with @Jennifer

Last edited:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP

Mercury sweetie...where are you? I think jenjen is angry that I'm talking to you because she wishes her lil made up bf was somewhat like you..:siilaanyolaugh:

Allow dhowr intaa ficaan

:rejoice:

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP

Made up bf? You think it’s made up cause you are having a hard time finding a man:pachah1:

You need a boyfriend, boo. Stop chasing another woman’s man.

Made up bf? You think it’s made up cause you are having a hard time finding a man:pachah1:

You need a boyfriend, boo. Stop chasing another woman’s man.

The amount of men who have rejected your thirst traps on here are endless..why do you claim Ethiopian yet seek the validation of 'ashy abdi's' on here and claim to be in a relationship with one?

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
The amount of men who have rejected your thirst traps on here are endless..why do you claim Ethiopian yet seek the validation of 'ashy abdi's' on here and claim to be in a relationship with one?

I am not the one chasing a man who is taken here. I don’t call a man who is isn’t mine “sweetie” unlike your desperate ass. Validation? Umm I bash ashy abdis boo except bae. You don’t believe everything about me and you don’t have to and I am not gonna spend time to explain myself to a desperate Xalimo with multiple accounts.

I am not the one chasing a man who is taken here. I don’t call a man who is isn’t mine “sweetie” unlike your desperate ass. Validation? Umm I bash ashy abdis boo except bae. You don’t believe everything about me and you don’t have to and I am not gonna spend time to explain myself to a desperate Xalimo with multiple accounts.

Jennifer..honey pie..it is possible to talk to a stranger online and for things to remain that way..lol and I have multiple accounts now? ....that's always the case when you can't take no more..Jenjen go have some pillow talk with your imaginary bf..this is getting repetitive now..

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
@Daleelah, you are ahypocrite. You are the type acts all religious and good goody but do all the nasty shit on the side. You is a freaky towel head.

Bye fake good girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending