Theres no real men left On Somalispot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
He dosen't have breasts..he has balls...nin rag ah..something you know nothing about..
Theres nothing wrong with a man with balls as you so passionately put it being in touch with their feminine side like our gender neutral brother @Mercury i commend him for it he’s courageous and ahead of his time he might just be the first man to start wearing tampons cause he is so empathetic towards womens plights, hes an oestrogen connoisseur, again i comend him for his efforts.

Last edited:
Theres nothing wrong with a man with balls as you so passionately put it being in touch with their feminine side like our gender neutral brother @Mercury i commend him for it he’s courageous and ahead of his time he might just be the first man to start wearing tampons cause he is so empathetic towards womens plights, hes an oestrogen connoisseur, again i comend him for his efforts.

Mercury is compassionate..insightful..respectful...he's a real gentlemen..oh and it dosen't hurt that he's an amazing cook mash Allah..I bet you secretly wish you were half the man he is lol...boo hoo

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
Mercury is compassionate..insightful..respectful...he's a real gentlemen..oh and it dosen't hurt that he's an amazing cook mash Allah..I bet you secretly wish you were half the man he is lol...boo hoo
What women often say they want and what they are attracted to are totally different. In reality you won't have much interest in guys like mercury sexually.

What women often say they want and what they are attracted to are totally different. In reality you won't have much interest in guys like mercury sexually.

I think girls might desire a 'bad boy' when they are in their teens..but once a girl becomes a woman..I think she'll want a Mercury..and as for what kind of lover he'll make in bed..I guess only he knows..:icon redface:

Damn Deleelah still defending Mercury lol
He should make you his second thing.

Jenjen...would you like a somali king? and your imaginary hawiye man dosen't count..because real men marry a woman they love..before they engage in love making..:mjohreally:

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Jenjen...would you like a somali king? and your imaginary hawiye man dosen't count..because real men marry a woman they love..before they engage in love making..:mjohreally:
I already have my Somalian king. You have your own definition of what real men means. Anyway, why do you chase taken men:sass2:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
I get back from the gym and you guys still talking about me
mvqgdjsmdoo5.gif

Shoutout to my 2 loyal fan girls

@Cognitivedissonance @Yasin-Ismail

Abkaal

Mudug menaces don't mince their words
I think girls might desire a 'bad boy' when they are in their teens..but once a girl becomes a woman..I think she'll want a Mercury..and as for what kind of lover he'll make in bed..I guess only he knows..:icon redface:

Mercury did these girls dirty man they are fantasising how he is in bed:damn::deadpeter::dead1:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending