There is a somali girl in too hot to handle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
This guy is something else, why the people in the replies gotta bring haplogroups into it :mjlol:

But yh this is very embarrassing for her, I wonder if @malab still sees this as success :mjkkk:

"
"I forgot to mention she is of the demonic L Haplogroup. The worst thing to happen to Somalia was L Haplogroup Somalian females.""

The culprit is this dhulbahante cre cre that goes by the name Oscar on social media,

His other account i think was deleted @M0sthatedsomali

1670587354164.png

here is HE Oscar

Last edited:

Lebron James

4 Time NBA Champion
VIP
The point is that they want ajnabi but ajnabi don't want them.

Are you guy or girl btw? Used to think you were a guy but you've been very feminist lately.

Also most Somalis get married to Somalis, this don't want you stuff is Twitter nonsense and not based in reality.

I'm a man but im just stating the obvious though, read the caption of the tweet i replied too. If they were so easy to get why only somali guys crying. Theres also no point these guys are trying to make they are only raging at the fact that theres a somali girl on a dating show with other foreign men.

Shit like this gotta get called out, why are there somali guys making tiktok accounts dedicated to embarassing this girl on the show. It aint that deep to be doing all that, theres even ajnabis in the comment sections pointing out how controlling faraxs are. Niggas killing out image because they lack self esteem

I'm a man but im just stating the obvious though, read the caption of the tweet i replied too. If they were so easy to get why only somali guys crying. Theres also no point these guys are trying to make they are only raging at the fact that theres a somali girl on a dating show with other foreign men.

Shit like this gotta get called out, why are there somali guys making tiktok accounts dedicated to embarassing this girl on the show. It aint that deep to be doing all that, theres even ajnabis in the comment sections pointing out how controlling faraxs are. Niggas killing out image because they lack self esteem
I've seen this guy's account before, he just talks shit about Somali women no matter what, it's not just about this girl, how is it any different to the Somali women constantly talking shit about Somali men? Do you not remember the trending topic yesterday, the tweet that got over 20k likes talking shit about Somali men, it is not one sided at all.

No idea who started it but with all the shit people say about Somali men, some people obviously end up responding with hate of their own, it's all childish but it is what it is, Somali women are not innocent in this.

Lebron James

4 Time NBA Champion
VIP
I've seen this guy's account before, he just talks shit about Somali women no matter what, it's not just about this girl, how is it any different to the Somali women constantly talking shit about Somali men? Do you not remember the trending topic yesterday, the tweet that got over 20k likes talking shit about Somali men, it is not one sided at all.

No idea who started it but with all the shit people say about Somali men, some people obviously end up responding with hate of their own, it's all childish but it is what it is, Somali women are not innocent in this.

True it does go both ways no question but where i was mostly pointing to are the group that claim somali women hate somali dudes and chase foreigners. Acting like this on social media and dedicating pages to bash them only gonna make them hate you more.

Gender wars shouldn't be going this far especially as grown ass niggas taking part in this is embarassing leave that shit for the women f*ck it. The only thing faraxs will accomplish from this is making somali women & every other ethnic group of women see how unhinged these people are and ruin our rep completely.

It's embarrassing. They do make statements like: that's why we go for cadaan or Arab women blabla. But I always see them raging about Somali women. Why can't they mind their own business? Like how real men do 🤣

This goofy called herself a piece of chocolate and said do you want a piece to a dude who looks like a 3rd cousin of flavor flav and still got rejected .

Add insult to injury he chose a fake white barbie white girl over her .

So even the Bantu black don't want Somali women if he has a chance with a white women or a Asian women but will settle with a halimo if he can't get a white girl or Asian .

Same thing with black reverts when he goes to the Arab man and Asian man and ask for his daughter and they usually say no , then he goes to the Somali man and he usually says no as well but the halimo goes through with it anyways with fake imams in England .

This is a major L

Somali women Somali men are always the brunt of jokes and loser actions , we embarrass ourselves on social media and now reality tv shows .

Every other week Somali man or Somali women going viral with IM NOT BLACK , JAReeEER WORD , GENDER WAR videos on social media .

To our men being gangsters to our women being begs for ajanabs our self esteem as a people is very very very low .
We jump over the moon when a ajanab gives us a compliment both our men and women . SAD SHIT

AHAHHAHAHAAHA

ANA SUDANI NUBIAN FROM NOW ON
NO SOMALI FOR ME .

@AbdiFreedom we really are a cursed people .

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
This is the result of being born or growing up in the West. Of course you will then get all sorts of people living an *alternative* lifestyle. Should be no surprise really.

This goofy called herself a piece of chocolate and said do you want a piece to a dude who looks like a 3rd cousin of flavor flav and still got rejected .

Add insult to injury he chose a fake white barbie white girl over her .

So even the Bantu black don't want Somali women if he has a chance with a white women or a Asian women but will settle with a halimo if he can't get a white girl or Asian .

Same thing with black reverts when he goes to the Arab man and Asian man and ask for his daughter and they usually say no , then he goes to the Somali man and he usually says no as well but the halimo goes through with it anyways with fake imams in England .

This is a major L

Somali women Somali men are always the brunt of jokes and loser actions , we embarrass ourselves on social media and now reality tv shows .

Every other week Somali man or Somali women going viral with IM NOT BLACK , JAReeEER WORD , GENDER WAR videos on social media .

To our men being gangsters to our women being begs for ajanabs our self esteem as a people is very very very low .
We jump over the moon when a ajanab gives us a compliment both our men and women . SAD SHIT

AHAHHAHAHAAHA

ANA SUDANI NUBIAN FROM NOW ON
NO SOMALI FOR ME .

@AbdiFreedom we really are a cursed people .
Mass migration of Somalis to the west was a mistake. They don't contribute back home and just leech of gibs while tainting our name. What id do to be a student in the 70s when we were actually respected

=

Only Mali guys in the UK do it, you girl-wannabe queer boy. Rest of Somali guys in the diaspora don't have this low self-esteem that Farahs in UK display.

It's embarrassing. They do make statements like: that's why we go for cadaan or Arab women blabla. But I always see them raging about Somali women. Why can't they mind their own business? Like how real men do 🤣

And why can't you (ajnabi-loving xalimos) keep your embarrassment antics from social media and the rest of the world? You embarrass yourself in a public setting, people are gonna talk about it. I am glad that ugly naked witch is getting roasted.

And why can't you (ajnabi-loving xalimos) keep your embarrassment antics from social media and the rest of the world? You embarrass yourself in a public setting, people are gonna talk about it. I am glad that ugly naked witch is getting roasted.
😹🤣 Blablabla awh somebody is mad. Cry about it bish:mjlaugh:

Just don’t generalize because you’d get upset when Somali girls do. Somali men’s embarrassment is on the world stage via newspapers ect. You have cadaan women exposing on TikTok and YouTube that 10 of you lot are behaving thirsty and nasty in every sense.

Also, putting cadaan women on a pedestal is the very definition of ajnabi loving which is the main reason why I was arguing with a particular poster here.

Just take your own advise first and foremost. No one can take you seriously if you bark about things you do 10 times worse.

So, yes you’re right don’t be surprised when Somali girls comment.

Last edited:
There is no way in hell Angelina is married to a Somali guy, the mask has come off. You can see on here she really hates Somali men. You can hate a group of men that much and be married to one, she even disrespects are caqli by insisting she is.

There is no way in hell Angelina is married to a Somali guy, the mask has come off. You can see on here she really hates Somali men. You can hate a group of men that much and be married to one, she even disrespects are caqli by insisting she is.

You’re insane. Seriously insane.

in what world did I say anything negative about Somali men? Why is it okay for you lot to call us all Dh1llos? Some here are even supposedly married

Basically, you’re mentally is we can call Somali girls anything under the sun, but as soon as someone reminds you lot that your rep is also not the greatest, you want to cry?

Do you not see how hypocritical you are? How is that normal behavior?

I’ve not said anything bad about Somali men as a whole. I only used examples to show that if I was to use social media and news articles to judge you lot, that would be a form of self hatred, so why do it to us?

Too much cuqdad for random Somali males, what happens when fathers leave their daughter lives

Too much cuqdad for random Somali males, what happens when fathers leave their daughter lives
Show me one and I mean one post in which I have uqdaad.

You’re a serious hypocrite, where is your energy when these guys are calling all Somali girls Dh1llo? Why is that okay for you lot?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending