There is a somali girl in too hot to handle

Status
Not open for further replies.
How do you turn to be extreme feminist when you are only in your twenties, I can understand a 50 year old abused women. It makes no sense, she ruins threads with her essays I never read them.
If you never read my essays, how can you then accuse me of what you’re accusing me of?

I read what you write, so I can see you dislike Somali women. Proof is there for everyone to see.

I hope you go for an ajnabi, because there is no way you can write these vile things and get with a Xalimo. No way.

How do you turn to be extreme feminist when you are only in your twenties, I can understand a 50 yr old abused women. It makes no sense, she ruins threads with her essays I never read them.
There should be word limit on each reply for users and no more than 3 posts per thread

Angelina Jolie here is too blame, hijacked this whole site with her gender essays
russ.png

If you never read my essays, how can you then accuse me of what you’re accusing me of?

I read what you write, so I can see you dislike Somali women. Proof is there for everyone to see.

I hope you go for an ajnabi, because there is no way you can write these vile things and get with a Xalimo. No way.
Anyone can get a Xalimo, stop with this bullshit.. Just because someone disagree with you doesn't mean they cannot get a woman :noneck:

I won’t be lying and say I am with a xalimo unlike you.

Can you imagine the guy who have to be with a woman like her.. The constant arguments 24/7 probably a recipe for an early grave.
Don’t compare yourself to the man I’m with. I rarely argue with him or even have convos about male vs women.

you’re the one that came on a public platform to call all Somali women low value, do you honestly think my husband would do that?

He would literally think you’re a self hating dayuuth. Why would I be with a man who puts cadaan women on a pedestal?

Saxib, I literally posted an example of what YOU wrote. There is no where to hide.

It was your own words….not mine.
That is then, this is now. Am I not allowed to grow and also Stop going through old posts to find dirt on people. It gives of vibes of someone with too much time on their hand.

Don’t compare yourself to the man I’m with. I rarely argue with him or even have convos about male vs women.

you’re the one that came on a public platform to call all Somali women low value, do you honestly think my husband would do that?

He would literally think you’re a self hating dayuuth. Why would I be with a man who puts cadaan women on a pedestal?
Lol.. I doubt you even have a husband, you are always bitter and argumentive and full of cuqdad..

Lol.. I doubt you even have a husband, you are always bitter and argumentive and full of cuqdad..
I’m argumentative towards men who hate their own women.

You started the bitterness. You can’t start negativity and then wonder why.

Have I ever started a negative comment? No i merely reply to you xoolos.

That is then, this is now. Am I not allowed to grow and also Stop going through old posts to find dirt on people. It gives of vibes of someone with too much time on their hand.
LOOOOOOL

08090D53-400E-42EC-A87A-BA2470C4CE57.jpeg

I’m sending these screenshots to show how much of a liar and a hypocrite you are.

What a dayuuth, imagine calling your own women ‘easy’.

seriously I wish you the best and you clearly haven’t grown if you’re attacking me to defend a man that calls all Somali girls low value.

The whole argument is about not generalizing Somali women. If you truly changed you’d be against that.

Even a guy had to put you in your place.

Bye dayuuth!

I’m argumentative towards men who hate their own women.

You started the bitterness. You can’t start negativity and then wonder why.

Have I ever started a negative comment? No i merely reply to you xoolos.
There's no hate, I gave my input to what's wrong with Somali females and you go on attack mode getting all personal and stuff.. Ask any of the older members how I used to defend Somali women.

LOOOOOOL

View attachment 245622
I’m sending these screenshots to show how much of a liar and a hypocrite you are.

What a dayuuth, imagine calling your own women ‘easy’.

seriously I wish you the best and you clearly haven’t grown if you’re attacking me to defend a man that calls all Somali girls low value.

The whole argument is about not generalizing Somali women. If you truly changed you’d be against that.

Even a guy had to put you in your place.

Bye dayuuth!
Lol this really triggers her, Somali women reputation is in the gutters in the UK. Go advise your sisters to stop twerking in hijabs and taking Apple for mehers.

There's no hate, I gave my input to what's wrong with Somali females and you go on attack mode getting all personal and stuff.. Ask any of the older members how I used to defend Somali women.
Alright cool. Just makes sure to use the word ‘some’. I have no issues with criticism. You all know that I give my fair share of criticism that I see with some Somali men and most of the time I try to use spoilers so that ajnabis don’t see it.

What I don’t understand and I’m not trying to attack you, I’m trying to have a civil conversation is that when I am careful to write some and it’s usually a reply to a silly thread like ‘Somali girls over 30 are expired’, why is that me hating on Somali men?

In our communities, we do have issues:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

That isn’t fair at all and it takes away your point. I know your concerns about how some Somali girls are conducting themselves via media, but attacking all isn’t the one. Also, comparing them to cadaans isn’t the one because we all know if a Somali woman compared Faraxs to ajnabis you wouldn’t like it.

I merely ask for you to not behave in a way that you wouldn’t like people to behave towards you. That is it.

Lol this really triggers her, Somali women reputation is in the gutters in the UK. Go advise your sisters to stop twerking in hijabs and taking Apple for mehers.
Thanks for proving me right.

if I was to say that Somali men’s rep isn’t also the greatest that is me being a self hater right?

Answer, I want to see how unhinged you are…

Alright cool. Just makes sure to use the word ‘some’. I have no issues with criticism. You all know that I give my fair share of criticism that I see with some Somali men and most of the time I try to use spoilers so that ajnabis don’t see it.

What I don’t understand and I’m not trying to attack you, I’m trying to have a civil conversation is that when I am careful to write some and it’s usually a reply to a silly thread like ‘Somali girls over 30 are expired’, why is that me hating on Somali men?

In our communities, we do have issues:

That isn’t fair at all and it takes away your point. I know your concerns about how some Somali girls are conducting themselves via media, but attacking all isn’t the one. Also, comparing them to cadaans isn’t the one because we all know if a Somali woman compared Faraxs to ajnabis you wouldn’t like it.

I merely ask for you to not behave in a way that you wouldn’t like people to behave towards you. That is it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts