There is a somali girl in too hot to handle

Status
Not open for further replies.
No he didnt, he said a loud minority of Western Somali girls are acting desperate and ruining the reputation of the rest thus lowering their overall value, which is true.

He did not make any sweeping accusations whatsoever,
Yes he did and I’ll even post it. I very rarely make accusations without proof. He even in other threads talks about Somali woman’s bodies and even accused Muslim Somali women who cover up for being jealous of an cadaan with her boobs

you are the one who is defending a literal hore with your whataboutism about some whale being trained which is equally reprehensible.

I’ve never defended Jawaher. Even @Kane made the same point, but you’re attacking me. Jawaher was apparently adopted at 8. I’m sorry, but if a kid wasn’t raised in a mUslim home they’re going to act Western. Everyone know this. You can’t twist basic observations. You clearly have an agenda and if shows. I mean look at this right there:
DE3C03EE-F954-4788-B13B-D5A4B8D45CCA.jpeg

why is it okay for you talk that way about us? Can you honestly ever say I’ve spoken about Somali men this way?

Why wouldnt I? She would agree with me that Jawahir is a shameful “qaxaabad madow fildaran”

She wouldnt support such filth unlike you.
We have all seen your posts on here. You support criminals, adulterers, and pimps. A grown woman in a bikini should be the last thing on your mind. You are a huge hypocrite

@Angelina telling us she doesnt have a chip on her shoulder for somali men despite the passionate essays.

You don’t read any of my essays and it shows. Every guys you’re defending here has literally wrote the most vilest things. From calling us Dh1llo to talking about the bodies of Xalimos to Bigging up cadaan women.

I’ve never in my life said all Somali men are xyz. I merely talk about social issues that plague some of us and even when I write these essays I make it clear to use the word ‘some’.

Saying that some Somali men don’t provide or how we have issues back home with women not getting justice is no where near the same as actually insulting your own people.

I can’t believe you’re comparing the incomparable and it really shows how much of a liar you are.

you’re not a decent human.

Look at @Iceman88 post

48428867-2121-4172-AB1E-78A48D49A86C.jpeg

Iceman imagine if I said lot of Somali men in the UK are embarrassing? I’d be a self hater right? You’d accuse of possibly not being married to a Farax.

so actually answer, why is it okay for you?
I’m

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Yes he did and I’ll even post it. I very rarely make accusations without proof. He even in other threads talks about Somali woman’s bodies and even accused Muslim Somali women who cover up for being jealous of an cadaan with her boobs

I’ve never defended Jawaher. Even @Kane made the same point, but you’re attacking me. Jawaher was apparently adopted at 8. I’m sorry, but if a kid wasn’t raised in a mUslim home they’re going to act Western. Everyone know this. You can’t twist basic observations. You clearly have an agenda and if shows. I mean look at this right there:
View attachment 245619

why is it okay for you talk that way about us? Can you honestly ever say I’ve spoken about Somali men this way?
You had to grab a troll post from 2019 thats quite alot of effort for someone whose married.

shaking my head smh GIF

:russ:

TekNiKo

VIP
We have all seen your posts on here. You support criminals, adulterers, and pimps. A grown woman in a bikini should be the last thing on your mind. You are a huge hypocrite.
Keep defending her, I am sure you see some of her in yourself. It only reflects who you are.

You had to grab a troll post from 2019 thats quite alot of effort for someone whose married.

shaking my head smh GIF

:russ:
I can literally grab recent ones if I wanted to, so really be quiet.

you literally have no where to hide. Go and support your fellow hypocrites and self haters.

I simply showed this one because it was the most sickening.

reer

VIP
You don’t read any of my essays and it shows. Every guys you’re defending here has literally wrote the most vilest things. From calling us Dh1llo to talking about the bodies of Xalimos to Bigging up cadaan women.

I’ve never in my life said all Somali men are xyz. I merely talk about social issues that plague some of us and even when I write these essays I make it clear to use the word ‘some’.

Saying that some Somali men don’t provide or how we have issues back home with women not getting justice is no where near the same as actually insulting your own people.

I can’t believe you’re comparing the incomparable and it really shows how much of a liar you are.

you’re not a decent human.
you write essays with unusual passion in them. even @Qeelbax doesnt put so much emotion in her gender battles. this is why i say you have some specific cuqdad. other users have noticed that too.

TekNiKo

VIP
I can literally grab recent ones if I wanted to, so really be quiet.

you literally have no where to hide. Go and support your fellow hypocrites and self haters.

I simply showed this one because it was the most sickening.
Trying to change the topic when all the Faaraxs here exposed you? :comeon:

The Truth Reality GIF by DrSquatchSoapCo

Keep defending her, I am sure you see some of her in yourself. It only reflects who you are.
You have all this smoke for this Jawhir lady but you support criminals like Top5 and other gangbangers as a grown man. You have your priorities messed up like I said

you write essays with unusual passion in them. even @Qeelbax doesnt put so much emotion in her gender battles. this is why i say you have some specific cuqdad. other users have noticed that too.
So you have more of an issue with my passion despite making it clear thought out that I’m talking about ‘some’ and the issues I’m talking about are real life issues, than the actual guys here calling us Dh1llo and the worst things possible?

do you hear yourself? Clearly you have an uqdaad and bias towards me because your stance isn’t logical at all and deep down you know this.

Whenever I write these essays, it’s usually always in defense because guys here will literally start a thread about how Somali women over 30+ are worthless and d1llos, how sexually abusing your wife is allowed ect and the list goes on.

why do I not have a right to defend against blatant disrespect? Have you ever saw me start a thread disrespecting Faraxs?

Trying to change the topic when all the Faaraxs here exposed you? :comeon:

The Truth Reality GIF by DrSquatchSoapCo
Exposed what? Nothing you lot can’t even come up with any logical points.

Not one of you can even show or prove that Insult all Somali men, but I can literally prove all of you lot do.

the only thing you can talk about is my ‘passion’ looool.

I think Angelina is a narcissist, and very combative always competing with Somali men. It not very feminine, lot of Somali women suffer from this.
Iceman, you’re not slick or smart. Your accusation of ‘competing’ is due to the fact that I exposed that you insult Somali women.

You seem to think that insulting Somali women is acceptable and any woman who dares to question it must be ‘competing’. Now that is a mark of insanity. You can’t even give a logical comeback for your lies and disrespectful behavior.

what is narcissism is you’re inability to be truthful and take accountability. Narcissists also resort to lies and gaslighting which you’re doing.

Actually answer why it’s okay for you to insult your own women and maybe then I’ll take you serious. Your behavior is clear to see.

In real life, you know damn well your behavior would never run.

Last edited:

TekNiKo

VIP
I think Angelina is a narcissist, and very combative always competing with Somali men. It not very feminine, lot of Somali women suffer from this.
She wants the last word so lets give it to her, I am tired and going to bed, I cant stand anymore dissertations. As long as majority of Faaraxs have awoken I am happy.

She wants the last word so lets give it to her, I am tired and going to bed, I cant stand anymore dissertations. As long as majority of Faaraxs have awoken I am happy.
No, the majority of Faraxs here insult Somali girls on a regular. You literally create whole threads insulting girls who are 25+ and unmarried in real life, say that sexual abuse in marriages are okay ect.

in real life, losers like you and @Iceman88 would never talk the way you talk. Sspot literally has a bad rep because of this.

You even admitted to trolling when I posted your disgusting comments. Why do you think it’s okay for you to troll like that against your own people?

Mods Angelina is threatening my life, so if I don’t post on here anymore. She has paid someone to get rid of me because I post ‘hateful’ stuf about women.

Her dhagax husband will finish you off.. R. I. P sxb.. :mjlol: :mjlol:
She has all this smoke for Somali men and she is married to them. She says her husband is ‘ Somali’ idk. If that is true In real life she is hiding from the Somali community because they will gossip about her, which is quite sad tbh

She has all this smoke for Somali men and she is married to them. She says her husband is ‘ Somali’ idk. If that is true In real life she is hiding from the Somali community because they will gossip about her, which is quite sad tbh
I don't think she likes men in general, she seems to be an extreme feminist.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts