There is a somali girl in too hot to handle

Status
Not open for further replies.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
There is no way in hell Angelina is married to a Somali guy, the mask has come off. You can see on here she really hates Somali men. You can hate a group of men that much and be married to one, she even disrespects are caqli by insisting she is.
Glad other people are noticing the vitriol she spits on here is absolutely disgusting.

I think @Roorigeg exposed her married to an ajnabi. Its clear she holds disdain.

Glad other people are noticing the vitriol she spits on here is absolutely disgusting
You’re a mentally unstable troll. Are you not defending a man that is literally saying Somali girls are all low value? Why is it okay to talk that way about your own people?

I think @Roorigeg exposed her married to an ajnabi. Its clear she holds disdain.
You’re a liar, the biggest one and that is why you can’t reply to me head on. All you do is lie.

I know most you guys are losers in real life. How are you married to a Somali woman and saying and agreeing with all this stuff?!

I’ve not once said all Somali men are this or that and why talk about my marriage? My husband isn’t a loser like you Sspot men. You losers do not represent most Somali guys in real life, so don’t flatter yourself.

Glad other people are noticing the vitriol she spits on here is absolutely disgusting.

So she is married to an ajnabi and she still is obsessed with Somali men, don’t she do anything for her man, she is in here writing essays defending degenerate women. You don’t see no one else on here doing this.

TekNiKo

VIP
Too much cuqdad for random Somali males, what happens when fathers leave their daughter lives
I wish admin would allow thread creators to ban trolls like this, we are sick of her tedious essays bashing Somali men. Its unacceptable.

reer

VIP
So she is married to an ajnabi and she still is obsessed with Somali men, don’t she do anything for her man, she is in here writing essays defending degenerate women. You don’t see no one else on here doing this.
i agree. but i think shes single. i dont think a married woman can write all those essays.

You’re a liar. Never defended her. The whole argument is about not generalizing all Somali women.

you don’t have a point without lying. You don’t have an honest bone in your body.

right now this is seriously just slander wallahi.

you can’t even @ me directly because you know you have nothing on me.

TekNiKo

VIP
What kind of married women has time to lead a tirade against Somali men? Most married women are extremely busy with cooking, cleaning, tending to their households and husband.

george bush GIF

i agree. but i think shes single. i dont think a married woman can write all those essays.
Reer, show me one and I mean one post in which I insult Somali men. Wallahi you’re a liar and you’re all lying and ganging up on me.

Why is it okay for your fellow men on here to call all Somali girls Dh1llo?

Why? I don’t see how you can even kid yourself into thinking you’re a decent human being when you’re literally slandering me.

What kind of married women has time to lead a tirade against Somali men? Most married women are extremely busy with cooking, cleaning, tending to their households and husband.

george bush GIF
You’re a married man with kids.

I don’t have any kids mate and I’m currently at work, sat at an office.

what do you do for your kids apart from slander women like their mother?

TekNiKo

VIP
Wow another witness, its clear she is scorned by Somali men and holds deep hatred and is lying about being married to one…

Case closed

Judge Joe Brown GIF

george bush GIF
Angelina doesn't even insult Somali men as a whole, while you definitely do insult Somali women as a collective but you also are married to one

TekNiKo

VIP
Angelina doesn't even insult Somali men as a whole, while you definitely do insult Somali women as a collective but you also are married to one
I am married to women from back home not these Western filthy Halimos like Jawahir, please do not compare our queens to such lowly filth who beg Bantus for attention :comeon:

I am married to women from back home not these Western filthy Halimos like Jawahir, please do not compare our queens to such lowly filth who beg Bantus for attention :comeon:
Lmao you are way too grown for this. Stop being a loser. You don't say any of these things irl and would never show your posts to your wife. Would your daughter(?) be one of those "filthy western halimos"

TekNiKo

VIP
Lmao you are way too grown for this. Stop being a loser. You don't say any of these things irl and would never show your posts to your wife
Why wouldnt I? She would agree with me that Jawahir is a shameful “qaxaabad madow fildaran”

She wouldnt support such filth unlike you.

Why wouldnt I? She would agree with me that Jawahir is a shameful “qaxaabad madow fildaran”

She wouldnt support such filth unlike you.
This isn’t the point and you know it. We’re not talking about Jawaher, we’re talking about you generalizing all Western Somali girls and your general hatred.

would your wife agree with your loser antics of insulting all Western women?

I never claimed this, stop putting words in my mouth.
Yes, you have in many occasions, saying Somali girls are this or that.

and you’re defending Abdisamad when this is literally the only reason why I had an argument with him and you kept on agreeing with him.

if you don’t believe that, why defend Abdisamad against me? Why?

That man literally said that he think Somali girls are low value and that is why I’m arguing with him. That is it. Literally!

TekNiKo

VIP
Yes, you have in many occasions, saying Somali girls are this or that.

and you’re defending Abdisamad when this is literally the only reason why I had an argument with him and you kept on agreeing with him.

if you don’t believe that, why defend Abdisamad against me? Why?

That man literally said that he think Somali girls are low value and that is why I’m arguing with him. That is it. Literally!
No he didnt, he said a loud minority of Western Somali girls are acting desperate and ruining the reputation of the rest thus lowering their overall value, which is true.

He did not make any sweeping accusations whatsoever, you are the one who is defending a literal hore with your whataboutism about some whale being trained which is equally reprehensible.

Status
Not open for further replies.