There is a somali girl in too hot to handle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lmao you are way too grown for this. Stop being a loser. You don't say any of these things irl and would never show your posts to your wife. Would your daughter(?) be one of those "filthy western halimos"
@TekNiKo is a loser I can tell. He claims to be married but he is arguing with women online:mjlol:

This useless balding short d energy Farax is unhappily married and is projecting his miserable life onto Somali women. Calling us "filthy western xalimos" man get outta here pls:childplease:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Her dhagax husband will finish you off.. R. I. P sxb.. :mjlol: :mjlol:
dead GIF

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
@TekNiKo is a loser I can tell. He claims to be married but he is arguing with women online:mjlol:

This useless balding short d energy Farax is unhappily married and is projecting his miserable life onto Somali women. Calling us "filthy western xalimos" man get outta here pls:childplease:
Women’s favourite word when losing an argument.

Hes a loser! Hes an Incel!

I can careless what you think, I dont even know you.

@sagegreen, why are you mentioning d\ick sizes? Have you seen plenty of them for you to make comparisons? And you know any woman who mentions dick sizes was/is a run-through herself. Now, are you saying you fall into that category?

@sagegreen, why are you mentioning d\ick sizes? Have you seen plenty of them for you to make comparisons? And you know any woman who mentions dick sizes was/is a run-through herself. Now, are you saying you fall into that category?
You again? You didn't learn?:what1:

You type a lot while I wasn't talking to you🤣Are you insecure? Didn't the herbals help you? Or do you have ED? f*ck outta here stupid bish :camby:

You again? You didn't learn?:what1:

You type a lot while I wasn't talking to you🤣Are you insecure? Didn't the herbals help you? Or do you have ED? f*ck outta here stupid bish :camby:

I have no idea what you're talking about lady @sagegreen. But it is very odd that most of your comments revolve around d\ick sizes. :meleshame:And as long as you're making those comments, then I am gonna take shots at you lol

I just want you to fix up. At least try to find other ways of expressing yourself without resorting to "ED" and "short D energy" comments because making those comments don't look good on you. Not sure if you notice but I am trying to correct you. :whoa:

I have no idea what you're talking about lady @sagegreen. But it is very odd that most of your comments revolve around d\ick sizes. :meleshame:And as long as you're making those comments, then I am gonna take shots at you lol

I just want you to fix up. At least try to find other ways of expressing yourself without resorting to "ED" and "short D energy" comments because making those comments don't look good on you. Not sure if you notice but I am trying to correct you. :whoa:
Lool what does Ed mean?

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
There's a majority of people in the community, like in this thread, who are completely oblivious on the amount of Somalis that are fully westernized. If you say they exist, you're called an ajnabi pushing an agenda. It's really unbelievable but it's obvious it's because the westernized Somalis have no interest in Somali Twitter or Somalispot and will have multicultural friends. You don't think these people exist because you live in your own bubble.

:mjlol:

I don't see the point of these threads because she's not the only type of Somali guy/girl out there. There's thousands of them just like her in the diaspora who will wear a bikini or spend their time at the library or go fishing and live completely western lives. She's only different because she's on TV.

Shib deh warya. Go see a doctor. You clearly have ED uff
Screenshot_20221213-225841__01.jpg

Yes he did and I’ll even post it. I very rarely make accusations without proof. He even in other threads talks about Somali woman’s bodies and even accused Muslim Somali women who cover up for being jealous of an cadaan with her boobs

I’ve never defended Jawaher. Even @Kane made the same point, but you’re attacking me. Jawaher was apparently adopted at 8. I’m sorry, but if a kid wasn’t raised in a mUslim home they’re going to act Western. Everyone know this. You can’t twist basic observations. You clearly have an agenda and if shows. I mean look at this right there:
View attachment 245619

why is it okay for you talk that way about us? Can you honestly ever say I’ve spoken about Somali men this way?
Hey I already got enough beef with your sisters, don’t turn the brothers against me.
No Way Reaction GIF

Status
Not open for further replies.