There are Somalis who don’t use toilet paper. Yuck!

Do you use toilet paper before water?

• Yes

• No I’m a nasty cretin with feces under my nails

Results are only viewable after voting.

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
@Gibiin-Udug all of the Somalis back home except the aristocrats(government officials) wash their ass with water and have no tp access:ohlord:

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
Wtf is thread , I thought you knew better than this since you've declared yourself an ambassador ,
Toilet papers are actually scarce in Somalia and it's knowledge are limited , these rare essentials are only available at prestige supermarkets but that's for the elite class and diasporans , the ordinary citizens do not even know what it's usages are for.
Hence they perceive it as shuqul gaalo, due to misinformations

Normally people would use shredded newspapers as Kleenex after dining at Maqaaxi (that's common everywhere in Somalia)
Your thread give us an indication that you either left as a toddler or never seen Somalia

Nonetheless you do not have the rights to criticize uniformed nationals

Prettymuslim94

A man trying to be successful
I would love to see @Gibiin-Udug in the deep badiye where they don't have any toilets or running water :mjlol:
d2cf01fe6e663bc0862410b8eb3723b8.gif

:lolbron:

Guardafui

Beati Pacifici.
You’ve got use tissue paper first then water and then tissue papers again to be really clean and dry. Feminine hygiene wipes are great too

Prettymuslim94

You're such a xasiid, I would fake faint until they send a car to take me back to the city.

I would pay some relatives to shoot I mean threaten them if they mention my name, something tells me I would pit the whole neighborhood against each other because of boredom. :lolbron:
Just bring a big pack of wipes and you'll be good.

What I do is fold the tissue several times and then wet it, basically a baby wipe lol. I do it skilfully so there’s theres no hand contact with ur ass. Then dry it with normal tissue. It is kinda weird how I do it but honestly you have to at least use both tissue and water in the process. It’s disgusting to walk with crusty shit crumbles from only tissue . Its equally disgusting to touch ur ass with ur hand and walk out with a wet bun.

Prettymuslim94

The best way is to use toilet paper, then water, then toilet paper again to dry up. But if you don't have access to toilet paper, just using water is alright. And your fingernails aren't suppose to be that long anyways.

The day I found out most Americans only use toilet paper to clean their shitty asses was the last time I felt attracted to a white or black boy. :susp:. Now I look at smexy 6ft tall muscular white dudes with a mix of disgust, lust and pity.
Well the clean men use wipes now.

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
What I do is fold the tissue several times and then wet it, basically a baby wipe lol. I do it skilfully so there’s theres no hand contact with ur ass. Then dry it with normal tissue. It is kinda weird how I do it but honestly you have to at least use both tissue and water in the process. It’s disgusting to walk with crusty shit crumbles from only tissue . Its equally disgusting to touch ur ass with ur hand and walk out with a wet bun.

Why fold it multiple times when you can just use more sheets?

I use at least 20 sheets on top of a hazmat suit.

No chance of my fingers breaking through accidentally :hova:

Why fold it multiple times when you can just use more sheets?

I use at least 20 sheets on top of a hazmat suit.

No chance of my fingers breaking through accidentally :hova:
Yh I use loads of sheets and fold it at the part ur meant to cut. I’ve never had it rip lol I don’t drown it with water so it’s a sturdy structure. Nice clean effective swipe and maybe trickle down water if there’s a container and it’s spotless.

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
You are giving me nostalgia. Nothing quite like those midnight walk to the out of house toilet. With the warm air and cricket noise in the atmosphere :rejoice:
The koroonto goes off halfway through your shit and you lose sight of the spiders, geckos and scorpions in the toilet with you then the fucking donkey screams for no reason and the terror washes over you while you try reach for the caag with water

that got me nostalgic too:wow:

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
The koroonto goes off halfway through your shit and you lose sight of the spiders, geckos and scorpions in the toilet with you then the fucking donkey screams for no reason and the terror washes over you while you try reach for the caag with water

that got me nostalgic too:wow:
I swear the koroonto going out is a conspiracy to control the 3rd world crowd.
Corona robbed me off going back this summer :ohlord:

Trending