There are Somalis who don’t use toilet paper. Yuck!

Do you use toilet paper before water?

• Yes

• No I’m a nasty cretin with feces under my nails

Results are only viewable after voting.

Macalin M

Out here
Are you serious? :urgh:
I was staying in a small village. The house is separate from the toilet. I had to walk through the front lawn kind of area to get to it. After isha everyone goes bed and it’s silent and pitch black. All you can hear are cricket sounding noises and when those donkeys see Jinns and make that annoying noise

BetterDaysAhead

#JusticeForShukriAbdi #FreeYSL
VIP
There are people who don’t wipe with toilet paper before water??? :icon eek::icon e surprised: Y’all are no cleaner than people who only wipe with toilet paper and then bounce

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I was staying in a small village. The house is separate from the toilet. I had to walk through the front lawn kind of area to get to it. After isha everyone goes bed and it’s silent and pitch black. All you can hear are cricket sounding noises and when those donkeys see Jinns and make that annoying noise
Wallahi I’m scared just by reading your description, I would have been gone by 9 pm..

Wllahi my family is always view me as a creep for doing it :drakewtf:
Use Paper then biiyo and THEN paper again wallahi

We.Have.Acces.To.Water.And.Paper:Use.Both.Use.Brain

Wtf nigga arent you 14?

Eventful life wallahi mashallah

Trending