There are Somalis who don’t use toilet paper. Yuck!

Do you use toilet paper before water?

• Yes

• No I’m a nasty cretin with feces under my nails

Results are only viewable after voting.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Hey y’all

I was minding my own business and browsing social media and I came across a picture of some Somali government workers and a UN aid unloading toilet paper from a truck in Somalia, all the comments I’ve read was, when did Somalis start using toilet paper? This is gaalo lifestyle. I almost threw up in my mouth but I’m fasting and my stomach is empty but are you actually telling me, in this day and age there are Somali people who don’t use toilet paper? What do they do? Wipe the feces and urine with their bare hands while washing their bum?

Disgusting, this is why I don’t like shaking Somali people’s hands or eating from their houses, I also heard in Somalia they don’t wash their hands after using the restroom.

Use toilet paper, wipe yourself and then wash yourself.

Sspot do you know anyone who refuses to use toilet paper before washing theirselves?

You use both. Paper and Water. Paper for wiping, water for swashing

Teflon

Inactive
VIP
Screen Shot 2020-05-21 at 8.30.42 PM.png

Screen Shot 2020-05-21 at 8.31.30 PM.png

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The best way is to use toilet paper, then water, then toilet paper again to dry up. But if you don't have access to toilet paper, just using water is alright. And your fingernails aren't suppose to be that long anyways.

The day I found out most Americans only use toilet paper to clean their shitty asses was the last time I felt attracted to a white or black boy. :susp:. Now I look at smexy 6ft tall muscular white dudes with a mix of disgust, lust and pity.

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
Shit didn't realize how bad this was. Most these xoolo are walking around with doodo in their fingernails.

After this Corona episode I'll continue to abstain from shaking hands with y'all.

Half a roll of tissue 1st
Then water
Then the other half of the roll to dry your ass
Then wash your hands with bleach.

How hard is this shit?

Shit didn't realize how bad this was. Most these xoolo are walking around with doodo in their fingernails.

After this Corona episode I'll continue to abstain from shaking hands with y'all.

Half a roll of tissue 1st
Then water
Then the other half of the roll to dry your ass
Then wash your hands with bleach.

How hard is this shit?
What am I reading:dwill:

After pooping, you use lots of water first, then use a tissue. Repeat until tissue comes out paper white

Afterwards, wash hands with soap and use alcohol to properly disinfect your hands
1590091188543.png

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The best way is to use toilet paper, then water, then toilet paper again to dry up. But if you don't have access to toilet paper, just using water is alright. And your fingernails aren't suppose to be that long anyways.

The day I found out most Americans only use toilet paper to clean their shitty asses was the last time I felt attracted to a white or black boy. :susp:. Now I look at smexy 6ft tall muscular white dudes with a mix of disgust, lust and pity.

Don't forget they're not circumcised. Men who aren't circumcised with penile foreskins can have a strong smell of urine, it can create a moist environment full of bacteria which can lead to inflammation of the glans and other infections. They are more likely to catch sexually transmitted diseases and urinary tract infections.
:susp:

It's why Allah commanded men to be circumcised. Thank you for Islam. :rejoice:

Last edited:

Trending