There are Somalis who don’t use toilet paper. Yuck!

Do you use toilet paper before water?

• Yes

• No I’m a nasty cretin with feces under my nails

Results are only viewable after voting.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Hey y’all

I was minding my own business and browsing social media and I came across a picture of some Somali government workers and a UN aid unloading toilet paper from a truck in Somalia, all the comments I’ve read was, when did Somalis start using toilet paper? This is gaalo lifestyle. I almost threw up in my mouth but I’m fasting and my stomach is empty but are you actually telling me, in this day and age there are Somali people who don’t use toilet paper? What do they do? Wipe the feces and urine with their bare hands while washing their bum?

Disgusting, this is why I don’t like shaking Somali people’s hands or eating from their houses, I also heard in Somalia they don’t wash their hands after using the restroom.

Use toilet paper, wipe yourself and then wash yourself.

Sspot do you know anyone who refuses to use toilet paper before washing theirselves?

You wash your hands afterwards, and you don't shake or eat with the left hand.

Your hands are touching your asshole whether or not you use tissue.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
Hey y’all

I was minding my own business and browsing social media and I came across a picture of some Somali government workers and a UN aid unloading toilet paper from a truck in Somalia, all the comments I’ve read was, when did Somalis start using toilet paper? This is gaalo lifestyle. I almost threw up in my mouth but I’m fasting and my stomach is empty but are you actually telling me, in this day and age there are Somali people who don’t use toilet paper? What do they do? Wipe the feces and urine with their bare hands while washing their bum?

Disgusting, this is why I don’t like shaking Somali people’s hands or eating from their houses, I also heard in Somalia they don’t wash their hands after using the restroom.

Sspot do you know anyone who refuses to use toilet paper before washing theirselves?
Clearly you have never been Somalia:mjlol:

You use toilet paper before water?
source.gif

Gibiin-Udug

You wash your hands afterwards, and you don't shake or eat with the left hand.

Your hands are touching your asshole whether or not you use tissue.
Clean yourself with toilet paper and then use water and then wash your hands.

Gibiin-Udug

The best way to do it is wash your bum with water than use toilet paper to dry it up.

Otherwise, why would you want a wet soggy mess in your pants?

:hova:
Wipe yourself, then use water and then wash your hands thoroughly.

Trending