There are Somalis who don’t use toilet paper. Yuck!

Do you use toilet paper before water?

• Yes

• No I’m a nasty cretin with feces under my nails

Results are only viewable after voting.
When im at Uni or Work I always take a bottle with me kkkkk

You shit at Uni???
S2ES.gif

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
I was staying in a small village. The house is separate from the toilet. I had to walk through the front lawn kind of area to get to it. After isha everyone goes bed and it’s silent and pitch black. All you can hear are cricket sounding noises and when those donkeys see Jinns and make that annoying noise
You are giving me nostalgia. Nothing quite like those midnight walk to the out of house toilet. With the warm air and cricket noise in the atmosphere :rejoice:

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
I remember couple years back I was on a holiday in Zambia visiting extended family - I asked for toilet paper to be bought and one of my cousins was like

toilet paper yaa uu baahan gacmo baa haysataa:williamswtf:

I was like these xoolo :deadosama:
no wonder Somalia is shithole:mjlaugh:

I remember couple years back I was on a holiday in Zambia visiting extended family - I asked for toilet paper to be bought and one of my cousins was like

toilet paper yaa uu baahan gacmo baa haysataa:williamswtf:

I was like these xoolo :deadosama:
no wonder Somalia is shithole:mjlaugh:
:faysalwtf:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I would love to see @Gibiin-Udug in the deep badiye where they don't have any toilets or running water :mjlol:
You're such a xasiid, I would fake faint until they send a car to take me back to the city.

You have a lot of wiswis you’d never survive in Somalia lol. They’ll call you names and they’ll tell the whole city that you’re crazy. They would make you their entertainment.
I would pay some relatives to shoot I mean threaten them if they mention my name, something tells me I would pit the whole neighborhood against each other because of boredom. :lolbron:

AishaBarri

It’s not that serious
Toilet paper + water, one without the other is just :tacky: reminds me of the time I visited the countryside, brings back awful memories

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
No I’m a nasty cretin with feces under my nails

Imagine calling yourself a man and letting your nails get that long too ^^^

@Gibiin-Udug thank you for posting this while we're fasting, alx my stomach is empty
:holeup:

Trending

Latest posts