THERE’s this faarax in MN on a wheelchair who practices extortion on other faarax’s. Now he is exposing an ex friend of his. What an investigator..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why dont people just kill him. I dont like somali on somali crime. But this nigga need to be killed. Snitching to cadaans about somalis doing welfare scam :ohdamn:
He has spies everywhere:pachah1:he knows what you are gonna do before you even do it. The cripple is basically the somali equivalent of the NSA. He'll bait out your welfare and send you to prison and you cant do shit. I wouldn't be surprised if he has gangs on payroll. Would explain why madow and somali gangbangers attack Somalis for no apparent reason in minnihopeless

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
He has spies everywhere:pachah1:he knows what you are gonna do before you even do it. The cripple is basically the somali equivalent of the NSA. He'll bait out your welfare and send you to prison and you cant do shit. I wouldn't be surprised if he has gangs on payroll. Would explain why madow and somali gangbangers attack Somalis for no apparent reason in minnihopeless
It makes sense remember this old somali women getting robbed by this madow chick. Maybe he was behind it :mjlaugh:

greyhound stone

The Boss💎
VIP
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
He done discovered the man’s truck. Someone got paid for taking that picture in a truck a stop. 😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆 Someone received $300 for taking a picture in a truck stop somewhere in the US, probably in no man’s land Oklahoma 😆😆😆😆😆
Waar Waa balaayo the crippled one.

Last edited:
I applaud this man, he's doing his community a great service. I've got no respect for liars and thieves. If you've got nothing to hide, you've got nothing to fear.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I applaud this man, he's doing his community a great service. I've got no respect for liars and thieves. If you've got nothing to hide, you've got nothing to fear.

giphy.gif

But I have, I have, I have tweeked my family income a little in the past. I had to do it to get ahead. Even white collar cadaans do it. Martha Stewart got caught with it.

Please don’t send this dude on me. Please.

He done discovered the man’s truck. Someone got paid for taking that picture in a truck a stop. 😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆 Someone received $300 for taking a picture in a truck stop somewhere in the US, probably in no man’s land Oklahoma 😆😆😆😆😆
Waar Waa balaayo the crippled one.

Madax iyo Calool is ignoring the fact that it says “chronic asthma”. Just because the man has asthma doesn’t mean it’s chronic. There are many truck drivers with asthma that are allowed to drive

Madax iyo Calool is ignoring the fact that it says “chronic asthma”. Just because the man has asthma doesn’t mean it’s chronic. There are many truck drivers with asthma that are allowed to drive
Lol the chances that he can revoke his CDL is slim but I think that’s not really his real aim...his aim is to intimidate and cause fear I think.

Surely he has something he is hiding too. Somalis need to put this nigga on 24/7 surveillance and bait him out to the feds

A man who has relationships with prosecutors and lawyers? He’s allegedly a paid informant. Just a couple days ago he announced a federal arrest on his page saying many of the arrested were his friends.

Here’s the arrest:

https://www.justice.gov/usao-mn/pr/...XL9pD_8-LTABxrqEkM85Kpz3AvB1ElRcDGbRiVsk5UJzE

Now look at his response when someone said he’s next:

:damedamn: “ISKA FAHAN.... I’m at work here”

A man who has relationships with prosecutors and lawyers? He’s allegedly a paid informant. Just a couple days ago he announced a federal arrest on his page saying many of the arrested were his friends.

Here’s the arrest:

https://www.justice.gov/usao-mn/pr/...XL9pD_8-LTABxrqEkM85Kpz3AvB1ElRcDGbRiVsk5UJzE

Now look at his response when someone said he’s next:

:damedamn: “ISKA FAHAN.... I’m at work here”
Reer MN need to hire some Madow marqansan to put a bullet in this nigga. He's a menace to society :damn:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Lol the chances that he can revoke his CDL is slim but I think that’s not really his real aim...his aim is to intimidate and cause fear I think.

Guleed Dadaax is an illiterate that he wouldn’t know what the crippled one is writing.

His main concern is ceydha. That’s his soft underbelly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending