THERE’s this faarax in MN on a wheelchair who practices extortion on other faarax’s. Now he is exposing an ex friend of his. What an investigator..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
The ex friend is an idiot ....The wheelchair guy has an army of informants. This dude exposed Ilhan Omar to The Daily Mirror. He has no qualms about exposing you if you don’t pay.

The things he has on his ex friend ...

1. his wife taking welfare while he is driving a truck

2. How did he became a truck driver if he doesn’t speak English. Kulahaa “I’ll report him to the transportation agency”. believe me he will. Evidently the ex friend had someone take the exams for him

3. While beefing with the wheelchair dude the ex friend idiotically posted himself taking an inhaler :ohlord: While driving the truck. The wheelchair seized the clip and posted a statement from the transportation authority that no one with an Asma can be a truck driver:lolbron:

The ex abt to have his life set upside down.

The wheelchair man has a stranglehold on folks in MN. He calls wealthy Somalis in MN and demands money or else he’ll retrieve their government scheming stuff. He has people working at the Ceydh office who report back to him.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
The ex friend is an idiot ....The wheelchair guy has an army of informants. This dude exposed Ilhan Omar to The Daily Mirror. He has no qualms about exposing you if you don’t pay.

2. How did he became a truck driver if he doesn’t speak English. Kulahaa “I’ll report him to the transportation agency”. believe me he will. Evidently the ex friend had someone take the exams for him

3. While beefing with the wheelchair dude the ex friend idiotically posted himself taking an inhaler :ohlord: While driving the truck. The wheelchair seized the clip and posted a statement from the transportation authority that no one with an Asma can be a truck driver:lolbron:

The wheelchair man has a stranglehold on folks in MN. He calls wealthy Somalis in MN and demands money or else he’ll retrieve their government scheming stuff. He has people working at the Ceydh office who report back to him.

if u r in a wheel chair probably never mess with peoples money Hussle, u gonna die and u cant run to defend yourself lol
1616259890902.png

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
wow. this nigga crazy. someone finna pop him soon if he keeps doing that

Walahi this guy is a dead man walking. The amount of people he has gone after and exposed their ceydh (welfare situations) is atrocious. He goes for people’s livelihoods.

Now, this ex friend can have a severe reaction to having his driving license revoked as well as his family welfare stopped. Knowing how hot blooded Somalis are this dude could literally kill him just the guy that killed the other dude last week over a tea queue issue.

Walahi this guy is a dead man walking. The amount of people he has gone after and exposed their ceydh (welfare situations) is atrocious. He goes for people’s livelihoods.

Now, this ex friend can have a severe reaction to having his driving license revoked as well as his family welfare stopped. Knowing how hot blooded Somalis are this dude could literally kill him just the guy that killed the other dude last week over a tea queue issue.
he is a dead man walking for real. and this nigga in a wheelchair? :yacadiim:

wallahi this guy is playing nooo games tf :ftw9nwa: too bad if anyone wanted to mess him up theres not much u can do when wheelchair bound. Probably gonna end up in prison soon no way this isnt extortion

Last edited:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Snitch ass nigga. His in a wheelchair so his bitter. can’t contribute anything useful to society so he ends up snitching on his own people.

This dude is clearly mad at the world and fate. He has made his life’s purpose to extort and expose on a daily basis of someone and someone else.

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
Why would one be on welfare if their spouse has an income? Or if you are able bodied, healthy and in condition to work?

I'd cut their welfare immediately and force them to work, learn the language and integrate. I would also relocate them from bigger cities to smaller places so they don't congregate in suburbian ghettos.

If they dont like it, then I would deport them.

Enough with this f*ckery.

I used to laugh at reer henny for being terrorised by a midget in top 5. But reer Minnesota is being terrorised by a dude in wheelchair is even worse. Just push him of stairs problem solved

The Camels of Cal madow

Porcupine and proud

I was wondering how the news found out ilhan Omar's marital situation.:farmajoyaab:

Madax iyo Calool strikes again. You forgot to mention he’s also accusing the man of being a homosexual. He got someone to record a conversation with the man’s wife who said she’s suspicious of his friends he chews khat with. Apparently the wife said he couldn’t control his farts and she overhead his friends mentioning why his butt was so loose :susp:
Reer Minnesota are so scandalous

The Camels of Cal madow

Porcupine and proud

What is his name.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending