THERE’s this faarax in MN on a wheelchair who practices extortion on other faarax’s. Now he is exposing an ex friend of his. What an investigator..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Now he’s telling people to patrol their local truck stops and take pictures of Guled’s truck and plates and they’ll get a brand new MacBook

:mindblown::jcoleno::jcoleno:

He wants to totally stop him on his track. He wants the DOT:jcoleno:

This is him lurking and looking for the people that didnt pay him

Wheelchair GIFs | Tenor

Reer mn when they hear a metal squeak :damn::deadrose:

People Running In Panic GIFs | Tenor

BobSmoke

Flying over your heads
Haa Walahi

People are pretty afraid of him because 90% of Geeljires are involved in some sort of CEYDH scamming. He found their soft under belly
Wallahi ninkaas cajiib weeye.
A nigga with that type of surveillance, it would be a shame if he only committed to snitching. The guy has the potential to kingpin a whole syndicate running multiple rackets.

they’re too scared to lose their Section 8 housings, their jobs and expose their secrets. He’s not joking when he says he has eyes everywhere. He’s gotten people evicted, fired, sent to prison etc
I thought this was a joke but evictions and prison reer mn need to hire some gangsters to send him to akhiro

I used to think niggas in mn were savages when i see them attacking the elderly but in reality their parents are paying jizya to a cripple:damn::deadmanny:

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Mr Madax iyo Callol. Has all of MN under lock and key, even the British Tabloid got a whiff of his acts.

@Basra, don't forget your daily payment to him.

giphy.gif

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Mr Madax iyo Callol. Has all of MN under lock and key, even the British Tabloid got a whiff of his acts.

@Basra, don't forget your daily payment to him.

giphy.gif

Sweety the welfare system had me working, so am good am clean as it can be looool

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.