THERE’s this faarax in MN on a wheelchair who practices extortion on other faarax’s. Now he is exposing an ex friend of his. What an investigator..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keo

VIP
If this is true then how comes no one has run up on this guy yet? Shouldn't be too difficult since he's in a wheelchair. Reer US done out ere. I don't want to hear reer Euro or UK slander from you until you have managed to sort this out.

Last edited:

Dharbash

🧊
MARQUESS OF SSC
The ex friend is an idiot ....The wheelchair guy has an army of informants. This dude exposed Ilhan Omar to The Daily Mirror. He has no qualms about exposing you if you don’t pay.

The things he has on his ex friend ...

1. his wife taking welfare while he is driving a truck

2. How did he became a truck driver if he doesn’t speak English. Kulahaa “I’ll report him to the transportation agency”. believe me he will. Evidently the ex friend had someone take the exams for him

3. While beefing with the wheelchair dude the ex friend idiotically posted himself taking an inhaler :ohlord: While driving the truck. The wheelchair seized the clip and posted a statement from the transportation authority that no one with an Asma can be a truck driver:lolbron:

The ex abt to have his life set upside down.

The wheelchair man has a stranglehold on folks in MN. He calls wealthy Somalis in MN and demands money or else he’ll retrieve their government scheming stuff. He has people working at the Ceydh office who report back to him.
I heard he runs a mafia like gang called xeerta sheikh with informants in the transportation department, IRS and other places. He has connections everywhere and the gang is actually pretty big and employs men, boys, women. Plus he’s reer kooshin Jamaa Siyaad. We love to see that :lolbron: :trumpsmirk:

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I heard he runs a mafia like gang called xeerta sheikh with informants in the transportation department, IRS and other places. He has connections everywhere and the gang is actually pretty big and employs men, boys, women. Plus he’s reer kooshin Jamaa Siyaad. We love to see that :lolbron: :trumpsmirk:

The Somali federal gov needs to hire this fella. The man goes for a person’s jugular in America. He goes for the typical places he can hurt you, IRS, Welfare agency, SSI, truck laws, section 8 and your female and kids.

I just went undercover with him and he gave me $100. He didn't know that I am the dude whose sister he was hitting on in Facebook.
@Anisah The Serpent @Karma hes done out here

get your lacag up brother
giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending