THERE’s this faarax in MN on a wheelchair who practices extortion on other faarax’s. Now he is exposing an ex friend of his. What an investigator..

Status
Not open for further replies.
reer US taking the fattest L :damn: they hear the sound of a wheelchair and start having panic attacks "oh no the wheelchair nigga is after my welfare check":mjlol:

Reminds me of Hector from Breaking Bad.
hector21.jpg

ok I admit this is somewhat entertaining lol! Never seen any grown men beefing like this before smh. Where do you guys get this info and videos? I’ve always wondered how most Somalis are up to date on the latest drama horta? Is there like a YouTube channel or Facebook page or something? Lol

ok I admit this is somewhat entertaining lol! Never seen any grown men beefing like this before smh. Where do you guys get this info and videos? I’ve always wondered how most Somalis are up to date on the latest drama horta? Is there like a YouTube channel or Facebook page or something? Lol
What’s app. Facebook, YouTube it’s scattered all over the place.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Madax iyo Calool strikes again. You forgot to mention he’s also accusing the man of being a homosexual. He got someone to record a conversation with the man’s wife who said she’s suspicious of his friends he chews khat with. Apparently the wife said he couldn’t control his farts and she overhead his friends mentioning why his butt was so loose :susp:
Reer Minnesota are so scandalous

giphy.gif

Yo! @Hani Bee, is his wife conspiring against him? The Guled guy is not disclosing if he has problems with her. What’s happening

no doubt. u need to tell your sisters and brothers down south to pattern up

they’re too scared to lose their Section 8 housings, their jobs and expose their secrets. He’s not joking when he says he has eyes everywhere. He’s gotten people evicted, fired, sent to prison etc

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
He's scamming the scammers, libaax libaax dhaley. Man in wheelchair got the whole town shook.

Walahi he has them shook. My brother-in-law said to me “Waar ninkaas wa ibliis in a wheelchair “. Kulahaa “I pay tribute to him just to appease him”.
giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending