Theory of evolution is the truth.

Hassan mahat

I karbash wahabist salafis daily.
Evolutionists are blind how can you explain a process without knowing the start in science you can't say "we descended from this" and this then you ask "where did that come from?" then ur like "idk" come on man just cause there is a whole field dedicated to it does not make it true. There are books and books written on how chakra works in Naruto and how the Death Star functions hell there even are books on how iron man or spider man works. anyone can make a claim make rules and a subject can be made out of it. There is not ONE evidence of Maro- evolution cuz that shit is against human logic
You cannot dent evidences such fossils. They are literally right In front of your eyes.

bobsburger

I am NOT a federal agent
These gaals have an agenda bro. Their plan is to make the world souless and life meaningless by promoting such fallacious ideas.
Screen Shot 2020-11-13 at 11.45.59 AM.png

Last edited:

Hassan mahat

science and Islam do mix. It mentions everything. LOOOOOL
Shape Of Universe
Speed Of Light
Superionic Water
Reading
Pulsars
Subduction
Age Of Universe
Time Relative
Atoms
Big Bang
Pairs
Acid Rain
Sunlight
Fluorescence
Rayleigh Scattering
Expanding Universe
Internal Waves
Evolution
Iron
Pupil
Exoplanets
Gravity
Starlight
Equivalence Principle
Seven Heavens
Primordial Smoke
Orographic Effect
Galaxy Filaments
Solar Flare
Lightning Strike
Sound Waves
Dark Energy
String Theory
Singularity
Volcanic Gases
Wormholes
Spacetime
Gravitational Waves
Redshifting
Water Stratification
Fault Lines
Microburst
Look, results in science are obtained through the scientific methods. This does not apply in religion.

bobsburger

I am NOT a federal agent
You cannot dent evidences such fossils. They are literally right In front of your eyes.
How come dinosaurs and other fossils were only discovered by Europeans and American whites in the 1800's? Isn't that a little suspicious. No other people mention it in their lore or stories that they found huge bones. It's all a fabrication.

theory in science means different than regular theories. For instance germ theory says diseases are caused by microbes, but is still considered a theory.
I did biology for my a levels
I’m very aware of a theory
Because it might not be caused by microbes
Hence why it’s still a theory
We follow hard evidence

Hassan mahat

Mate I did biology for my a levels
I’m very aware of a theory
Because it might not be caused by microbes
Hence why it’s still a theory
We follow hard evidence
Ok, if evolution is not true. How do you explain all its evidence.

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
Evolution does not explain the origin of life. It only explains how we came to be while also having a common ancestor. Evolution does not know or care to know where the first prokaryotes came from. You are biology student, you should know this already.
The rules of natural selection and evolution says otherwise.

Everything has an origin and cells do too but if you give me a theory it makes your points invalid.

Trending

Latest posts