Theory of evolution is the truth.

Joliemademoiselle

A pious muslima.
InchAllah when you died you will taste the true and meantime I will invite you to comeback to islam to save your life or sustain your claim and provide evidences since you came with this claim.

Hassan mahat

I karbash wahabist salafis daily.
so where did cells originate from? How did life suddenly appear?

50% of our genes is similar to bananas for godsake.
The first observed Cells on this planet was unicellular prokaryotic cells In the ocean. As the endosymbiosis law indicates, this cells engulfed an aerobe prokaryote ( this makes up your mitochondria, which helps in cellular respiration) and Photosynthetic prokaryotes for plants ( this makes up the chloroplast of the plants which help in photosynthesis of plants In which they produce food we eat and oxygen). Plants and animals have eukaryotes Cells and this this how human Cells originated and obtained mitochondria To use oxygen as an electron acceptor in the end of the cellular respiration.

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
The first observed Cells on this planet was unicellular prokaryotic cells In the ocean. As the endosymbiosis law indicates, this cells engulfed an aerobe prokaryote ( this makes up your mitochondria, which helps in cellular respiration) and Photosynthetic prokaryotes for plants ( this makes up the chloroplast of the plants which help in photosynthesis of plants In which they produce food we eat and oxygen). Plants and animals have eukaryotes Cells and this this how human Cells originated and obtained mitochondria To use oxygen as an electron acceptor in the end of the cellular respiration.
Did I ask for the classification of cells and a theory which makes no sense or the origin of life itself?

Living organisms aren't abiotic so haven't appeared from their environment which contradicts your statement.

I study Biology to and I don't read off a textbook lol so cliché.

bobsburger

I am NOT a federal agent
This is an interesting point, but if that is the case how do You explain the fossils, the vestigial structures and the DNA evidence. For instance, the lower of our spine has certain bones but they are useless. As proposed, our ancestors used Them to anchor their tails. Even sometimes, kids with tails are born.
Just because we are similar does not mean we once were like them. all of the living organisms in the earth are very similar and you are broken down in the soil once your body dies. I do not subscribe to these theories because they undermine our religion and morality. The reason the west has become so depraved and soulless is because of these idea's that we are just a cosmic "accident" "Just a tiny speck in a huge universe" Look at the depression and suicide rates ideas like these are against human logic and nature. And our good friend Darwin who came up with natural selection being the engine in evolution also believed that Black people were in-between so called "civilized" whites and monkeys. he said due to natural selection blacks and other "savages" would be outbred. Honestly i cannot take that man's ideas seriously.

Hassan mahat

Did I ask for the classification of cells and a theory which makes no sense or the origin of life itself?

Living organisms aren't abiotic so haven't appeared from their environment which contradicts your statement.

I study Biology to and I don't read off a textbook lol so cliché.
Dude I explained how the human cells appeared. They were originally prokaryotes which engulfed other aerobic prokaryotes. That is it

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
Also @Hassan mahat trying to move high IQ. Nigga it's the endosymbiotic theory NOT the endosymbiotic law. This isn't valid because it isn't approved in Science.:mjlol:

Hassan mahat

Where did these Prokaryotes come from?
Evolution does not explain the origin of life. It only explains how we came to be while also having a common ancestor. Evolution does not know or care to know where the first prokaryotes came from. You are biology student, you should know this already.

Hassan mahat

Also @Hassan mahat trying to move high IQ. Nigga it's the endosymbiotic theory NOT the endosymbiotic law. This isn't valid because it isn't approved in Science.:mjlol:
The germ theory is not a theory also, Even though, We do know germs causes disease. Biology is pretty conservative, they refer to most things as theories.
the term theory Means different thing is science. How are You a biology Student and you don’t know that ?

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
The germ theory is not a theory also, Even though, We do know germs causes disease. Biology is pretty conservative, they refer to most things as theories.
the term theory Means different thing is science. How are You a biology Student and you don’t know that ?
Quran 20:12
I am your Lord. Take off your shoes. You are in the sacred valley of Tuwa.

١٢ إِنِّي أَنَا رَبُّكَ فَاخْلَعْ نَعْلَيْكَ ۖ إِنَّكَ بِالْوَادِ الْمُقَدَّسِ طُوً
Bacteria is microscopic and highly concentrated in shoes. Shoes transfer bacteria to clean tile floor on first contact. This was only known recently, however this was portrayed in the Quran 1400 years before it was discovered. God ordered Moses to take off his shoes. .God ordered Moses to remove his shoes in order not to desecrate the place. Today we know why; shoes turned out to spread filthy bacteria.

bobsburger

I am NOT a federal agent
Evolution does not explain the origin of life. It only explains how we came to be while also having a common ancestor. Evolution does not know or care to know where the first prokaryotes came from. You are biology student, you should know this already.
Evolutionists are blind how can you explain a process without knowing the start in science you can't say "we descended from this" and this then you ask "where did that come from?" then ur like "idk" come on man just cause there is a whole field dedicated to it does not make it true. There are books and books written on how chakra works in Naruto and how the Death Star functions hell there even are books on how iron man or spider man works. anyone can make a claim make rules and a subject can be made out of it. There is not ONE evidence of Maro- evolution cuz that shit is against human logic

Hassan mahat

Quran 20:12
I am your Lord. Take off your shoes. You are in the sacred valley of Tuwa.

١٢ إِنِّي أَنَا رَبُّكَ فَاخْلَعْ نَعْلَيْكَ ۖ إِنَّكَ بِالْوَادِ الْمُقَدَّسِ طُوً
Bacteria is microscopic and highly concentrated in shoes. Shoes transfer bacteria to clean tile floor on first contact. This was only known recently, however this was portrayed in the Quran 1400 years before it was discovered. God ordered Moses to take off his shoes. .God ordered Moses to remove his shoes in order not to desecrate the place. Today we know why; shoes turned out to spread filthy bacteria.
That is not an evidence. We are talking about a scientific evidence obtained through the scientific method. Science and religion do not mix.

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
That is not an evidence. We are talking about a scientific evidence obtained through the scientific method. Science and religion do not mix.
science and Islam do mix. It mentions everything. LOOOOOL
Shape Of Universe
Speed Of Light
Superionic Water
Reading
Pulsars
Subduction
Age Of Universe
Time Relative
Atoms
Big Bang
Pairs