Theory of evolution is the truth.

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
I swear, how did you attend biology. Bio-life logy- knowledge. Answer the question stop running. How do we qualify things today in biology?
Biology teaches the Evolution theory but it isn't fully embedded into science due to it not being widely accepted by scientists.

85% of our DNA is similar to dogs
50% is the similar to bananas

:russ:

Hassan mahat

I karbash wahabist salafis daily.
How did they come to this world then? if you have no solution please be quiet.

This is y'all
Look man, you are purposely trying no to engage. I said modern organism are descents of an ancestor which we all share. I don’t know and will never claim to know that ancestor and how it came by. Have a good day.

Invader

Look man, you are purposely trying no to engage. I said modern organism are descents of an ancestor which we all share. I don’t know and will never claim to know that ancestor and how it came by. Have a good day.
Speak English.

我不会说你的语言 :deadosama:

Invader

You are giving me a theory which shows your point as a husk what you make it seem.

Hassan mahat

I karbash wahabist salafis daily.
:mjkkk: You are claiming Muslim but this is kufr, Islam is all or nothing, you can't say " I believe in Allah" but I don't believe He is able to do such and such..
In this context, I was talking about physical evidence as the person I replied was playing dumb. I do believe in Allah and I am a practising Muslim

Trending