Theory of evolution is the truth.

The chances of zero turning into a billion is impossible athiest are very confident with the big bang

Even though technology was only around for about 200 years you guys think you have a solution to the creation of the universe fam what is that logic

Its like If I were to go to the desert and finding a snowball that goes up to space fam

Evolution is definitely real I mean look at domestication also known as artificial evolution it’s real 🤔

I just can’t understand why niggas believe in a Big Bang that was created 13 billion years ago yet technology has only been around for a short time athiest are very confident I’ll give them that 😤

Hassan mahat

I karbash wahabist salafis daily.
The chances of zero turning into a billion is impossible athiest are very confident with the big bang

Even though technology was only around for about 200 years you guys think you have a solution to the creation of the universe fam what is that logic

Its like If I were to go to the desert and finding a snowball that goes up to space fam
I am not addressing the big bang theory, I am not a theoretical physicist. I have more knowledge about evolution than Big Bang. After consideration, I Believe evolution theory is The correct way, on how the world came to be.

bobsburger

I am NOT a federal agent
nigga some scientist said i came from a monkey ALLAH said i am from the progeny of Adam I will believe ALLAH and put my trust in him fukk dem lab coat wearing niggas

As with anything with science it is prone to change time after time again as more observation/data on its matters are being done, 70 years ago scientists believed that the universe was eternal, then as decades past they've found more theories such as the big bang and that the universe had a beginning, what im trying to say is that we should not believe the current consensus of what scientists believe as fact, because as with virtually everything else that scientists believed in the past could very well change, and these changing of conclusions is the beauty of it all

bobsburger

I am NOT a federal agent
Proof it wrong, and show me the evidence. Debate instead of petty Name callings.
Dons't sound like evolution to me GTFO wit that shit europhile
Screen Shot 2020-11-13 at 10.54.16 AM.png

bobsburger

I am NOT a federal agent
ok I am not related to a monkey I am separate i did not change from on creature to another to finally become human through survival of the fittest

bobsburger

I am NOT a federal agent
So did you not come from a cell fam explain to me domestication then because if it was all lies explain the Somalis that domesticated camels EXPLAIN NOW⁉⁉⁉
bro Allah made Adam and Hawa they had hella kids and their kids had kids and so on and so forth don't fall for the tricks and deceptions of dajjal.

Trending

Latest posts