The true definition of Ceeb..

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Mercury Never listen to women for advice. Heed my words. What they say and their actions are completely different.
That's true. @Mercury Women like their men to be leaders, not house husbands yuck , you're the man of the house. Your word is law. Women might say they want their men to treat them like equals, but that's a lie. Otherwise why do they always go for the bad boys? The men who treat them badly? Why do nice guys finish last? Why do nice guys always get friendzoned? It's because women are not aroused by weak men aka nice guys. You're speaking like a weak man above, you'll get nothing but hurt if you treat your love interest like that. I'm not saying be mean, just don't be overly cuddly and nice, it's an extreme turn off.

Bohol

VIP
like i always say, if you want to be a single mother, marry a somali guy.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
I noticed that too, Somali fathers are so carefree. In Somalia it's OK because they have the entire extended family to rely on but in the West the whole responsibility falls on the poor mother who probably works part time or full time too.

I know a lot of cadaans who spend their evenings in the pub with their friends though, they're not all fearful of their responsibility.

Maybe I work with ultra family oriented guys but damn some of them live for their families.

Meet up with you? Arent u a girl?

Yeah and? :hillarybiz:

He wanted To meet up with my friend and I again. Do you not speak with the female gender yourself?

That's true. @Mercury Women like their men to be leaders, not house husbands yuck , you're the man of the house. Your word is law. Women might say they want their men to treat them like equals, but that's a lie. Otherwise why do they always go for the bad boys? The men who treat them badly? Why do nice guys finish last? Why do nice guys always get friendzoned? It's because women are not aroused by weak men aka nice guys. You're speaking like a weak man above, you'll get nothing but hurt if you treat your love interest like that. I'm not saying be mean, just don't be overly cuddly and nice, it's an extreme turn off.
sxb just cos you want to play out your weird kink of subservience with your husband, doesn't mean the rest of us dont want to be treated as equals

Bohol

VIP
lol here you go again with your pics.

if i were as obsessed as you, i could produce a thousand similar cases involving old, disgusting Somali guys taking advantage of dirt poor girls back home whilst their wives are oblivious.

Point is even if you run away to Ajnabis you will end up as single mother. One can't fight fate.

:manny:

Gadiid

So much depends upon a red wheel barrow.
I don't understand though, can't you be "The man" and still do things like chores and cook?
Is it really that extreme? :farmajoyaab:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Mercury be the type to wear a tampon and lay next to his misses just to show her that she's not alone the nigga would stain the tampon with ketchup too just to make it realistic.

Youre the one with a tampon fetish even ask youre fellow roadmen to shove one up your ass

Point is even if you run away to Ajnabis you will end up as single mother. One can't fight fate.

:manny:
all the girls i know who are married to ajnabis, couldn't be happier.

besides, you presented one case, whereas we both know majority of somali guys aint shit. :hillarybiz:

Maybe I work with ultra family oriented guys but damn some of them live for their families.

He wanted To meet up with my friend and I again. Do you not speak with the female gender yourself?
Honestly even from a gaalo perspective a married man going out with two female friends is looked upon suspiciously.:bell: imagine youre a wife at home with the baby and your husband is kicking it with 2 other women

Bohol

VIP
all the girls i know who are married to ajnabis, couldn't be happier.

besides, you presented one case, whereas we both know majority of somali guys aint shit. :hillarybiz:

Happy is one word but it never lasts long (2 -3 years top and it ends up in divorce). I have never seen a halimo and a ajnabi
grow old together. Were's in the Somali community it is common to find couples married for over 30 years.

TooMacaan

VIP
:mindblown:Wtf is with all the fear mongering and circlejerk in this thread??!:vqbuyv0::vqbuyv0::vqbuyv0:

What OP suggested wasn't even extraordinary tbh, it was simply reasonable...yet, a lot of men here are attempting to ridicule him as if he made a dishonorable or blasphemous statement. Low expectations should not be the norm. Are you guys threatened because he's raising the standard? And it makes what you have to offer, look bad?? Smh; some men are forever trying to make women believe that they have no choice but to settle.:kanyehmm:

YES, it's true that women don't like simps who randomly grovel at their feet- but what OP presented is not "going above and beyond" by any means; it's just a guy CHOOSING to being CONSIDERATE [purely out of his own volition], because he loves his wife and kids, and wants the best possible for his family. The wife, if she's equally good natured, would recognize his aim and also respond in kind (when the situation is reversed).

Why would a married man want to hang out with two single women without his wife there? He's either feeling one of you guys or he's one of those sissy boys who enjoys talking and gossiping with women. Either way it's no good, at least for his wife lol.

I don't understand though, can't you be "The man" and still do things like chores and cook?
We don't have the same roles. Sure you can do house chores occasionally when your wife is sick or something but it shoul not be regular. You(the man) provide. And we(women) care for the house and children. Imagine how you would feel if you were a "stay at home husband"? You wouldn't feel like a man, right? And your lady wouldn't be able respect you, she wouldn't be able to get aroused by a man she has to provide for. Where as if it was the other way around, it wouldn't be a problem. Men lead, women follow. Let's stop trying to flip everything.

Bohol

VIP

No you can't. It defeats the whole purpose of marriage if there is no defined roles. You might as well enter into a civil union where you can "cook" for each other. Basically any man that wants to play the "wife" in marriage is a closet .

o-GAY-FOODIE-BLOGS-facebook.jpg

Gadiid

So much depends upon a red wheel barrow.
We don't have the same roles. Sure you can do house chores occasionally when your wife is sick or something but it shoul not be regular. You(the man) provide. And we(women) care for the house and children. Imagine how you would feel if you were a "stay at home husband"? You wouldn't feel like a man, right? And your lady wouldn't be able respect you, she wouldn't be able to get aroused by a man she has to provide for. Where as if it was the other way around, it wouldn't be a problem. Men lead, women follow. Let's stop trying to flip everything.

Nah, screw that. I'll lead by example. I'll clean after myself, it's nothing to do with bloody roles.
My children will see that and know they'll have to take care of themselves and others as well as knowing what it means to be a man.
The hell does cleaning and cooking have to do with being a woman's job?
My prophet(saw) helped with the house and did chores, he's my example so I don't give a monkeys what some macho Napoleon-complex midget thinks of that.
Cleaning...a woman's job kulaha, lmao.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending