The true definition of Ceeb..

Status
Not open for further replies.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
This is the thing why in Somali culture is doing household chores synonomous with wifes duties?

Its not its even Sunnah to help your wife with those things and thats what I follow

These people would call the rasuul saws 'cucked' astagfurillah. Even my grandfather helped out in the home. The vast majority of responsible men view marriage as a team and a family, not a competition to prove authority and manliness. Uff

You are not alone with your views mercury, in the real world. If you want to keep your marriage in tact and raised law abiding respectful citizens; a father can not only provide money he also has to help in raising and educating the child. That's your Islamic duty.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
From what I've seen seen somali women are monstrous if they this jinaanjax in you they will turn you into a oday guri joog ah... Trust me you don't want that

And from what Ive seen Somali women are Mashallah!

They clean, Cook and wash for 8 children despite all that they continue to work for their family sadly many get divorced or left behind

From what I've seen seen somali women are monstrous if they this jinaanjax in you they will turn you into a oday guri joog ah... Trust me you don't want that

What's wrong with being guri joog? If you're a father you should raise your kids after you finish work.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
What's wrong with being guri joog? If you're a father you should raise your kids after you finish work.

Honestly I cringe when I see young Somali men who are fathers out and about. No other ethnicity does that. :ftw9nwa:
A friend of a friend came out with us to try out a new restaurant, come to find out he has a baby of a few months.
Cadaan or any other race only go out once or twice a month when they have children and go straight home after work any other time. There's absolutely no difference between some married Somali men and a single Somali men in terms of responsibility.

So according to the men in this forum. Only Somali men are attractive and masculine. All other men on this planet are guru joog and unattractive to their wives. :ftw9nwa:

And from what Ive seen Somali women are Mashallah!

They clean, Cook and wash for 8 children despite all that they continue to work for their family sadly many get divorced or left behind
They are masha'Allah but they eat miskiin people I have seen it with my own eyes.
"Many get divorced or left behind":mindblown: What side are you on men or women? Just think if you were man you would be on the men side but this isn't also about sides and to say "Many get divorced or left behind" is a bit naive because the fault ain't only on the men side

Honestly I cringe when I see young Somali men who are fathers out and about. No other ethnicity does that. :ftw9nwa:
A friend of a friend came out with us to try out a new restaurant, come to find out he has a baby of a few months.
Cadaan or any other race only go out once or twice a month when they have children and go straight home after work any other time. There's absolutely no difference between some married Somali men and a single Somali men in terms of responsibility.

So according to the men in this forum. Only Somali men are attractive and masculine. All other men on this planet are guru joog and unattractive to their wives. :ftw9nwa:

There's nothing wrong with a young Somali father, who works full time to support to his family, going out on Friday nights to hang out with the guys.

I noticed that too, Somali fathers are so carefree. In Somalia it's OK because they have the entire extended family to rely on but in the West the whole responsibility falls on the poor mother who probably works part time or full time too.

I know a lot of cadaans who spend their evenings in the pub with their friends though, they're not all fearful of their responsibility.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP

Maybe that person should evaluate their views on marriage if they dont like to spend
They are masha'Allah but they eat miskiin people I have seen it with my own eyes.
"Many get divorced or left behind":mindblown: What side are you on men or women? Just think if you were man you would be on the men side but this isn't also about sides and to say "Many get divorced or left behind" is a bit naive because the fault ain't only on the men side
Its a Two edged Sword theres alot of stuff that happen some of the fault is women and some of it is men

You girls are confusing the young generation of guys with our fathers generation. I agree with u all that the way our fathers parented us was disastrous. They were there, but not really there and as @Shamis has pointed out this never works out in the West. Trust me, the young generation of guys who grew up here are nothing like that. All of my friends who have kids are very involved in their children's lives and fulfill their responsibilities as husbands and fathers. But they also come out with the guys and have a good time on a Friday or Saturday night, there's nothing wrong with that.

Gadiid

So much depends upon a red wheel barrow.
I'd do the chores and cook for my future wife and kids iA.
We should help each other out.
Knowing the current era we live in, we'd both have to be working to live anyway.
What kind of man would I be if I let her do all the house work regardless what my job is?

You girls are confusing the young generation of guys with our fathers generation. I agree with u all that the way our fathers parented us was disastrous. They were there, but not really there and as @Shamis has pointed out this never works out in the West. Trust me, the young generation of guys who grew up here are nothing like that. All of my friends who have kids are very involved in their children's lives and fulfill their responsibilities as husbands and fathers. But they also come out with the guys and have a good time on a Friday or Saturday night, there's nothing wrong with that.

No one's against that. But help out your wife who's probably a nurse working on her feet all day.

Let's not make things complicated. Since many couples need double incomes to make ends meet, then yes the husband should help with the chores since his wife is also working full-time just like him. But if shes a stay at home wife, then the cooking and cleaning should be her responsibility. Simple.

Bohol

VIP
I'd do the chores and cook for my future wife and kids iA.
We should help each other out.
Knowing the current era we live in, we'd both have to be working to live anyway.
What kind of man would I be if I let her do all the house work regardless what my job is?

You can do man chores such as taking out the bins and others. However cooking is generally a woman
thing in marriage.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Mercury be the type to wear a tampon and lay next to his misses just to show her that she's not alone the nigga would stain the tampon with ketchup too just to make it realistic.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP

Lol no one is against having a father enjoying himself every so often. We're talking about very different things here.

The guy I mentioned seemed as though he was single and wanted to meet up again the next day. :pachah1:

No one forces you to have children, you know that life is sacrifice. Your children will resent you jot being present in their lives. Especially the male children.

Lol no one is against having a father enjoying himself every so often. We're talking about very different things here.

The guy I mentioned seemed as though he was single and wanted to meet up again the next day. :pachah1:

No one forces you to have children, you know that life is sacrifice. Your children will resent you jot being present in their lives. Especially the male children.

Meet up with you? Arent u a girl?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts