The true definition of Ceeb..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Leave me? Cause I treat her good?

And if I treat her horrible she Will stay because shes scared of what I Will do ?

Some of you got some fucked up mentalities

This is the thing why in Somali culture is doing household chores synonomous with wifes duties?

Its not its even Sunnah to help your wife with those things and thats what I follow
The household chores is women's job and I would never wife a woman that is refusing it. Men's job is to feed her and do the outside job.

So true. But you know why that happens right because we all are attracted to what's familiar
to us not necessarily what is good for us. So if we grew up in a patriarchal household and witnessed a distant caregiver...we are more likely to think we are attracted to that more so then the nice guy who is good for us but makes us feel uncomfortable. We have to be willing to learn to heal from our past.
Naagi ninkii cariir u gogla xanan bay u

Then so be it, just don't blame us when u can't figure out why u love the 'nice' man ur with but not 'in love' with him lol.

Leave me? Cause I treat her good?

And if I treat her horrible she Will stay because shes scared of what I Will do ?

Some of you got some fucked up mentalities
Its the sad reality. The female psyche is completely different to that of the man. I used to be like you sxb, until I understood. Don't treat her too badly. But the shit you are doing is a ticking time bomb.

Mercury

VIP
The household chores is women's job and I would never wife a woman that is refusing it. Men's job is to feed her and do the outside job.
Correction!

Nowhere in the quran does it say the wife is responsible for cooking and cleaning even the prophet pbuh helped his wifes around the house yet some of you are standing here talking about she wont respect you

The irony

So true. But you know why that happens right because we all are attracted to what's familiar
to us not necessarily what is good for us. So if we grew up in a patriarchal household and witnessed a distant caregiver...we are more likely to think we are attracted to that more so then the nice guy who is good for us but makes us feel uncomfortable. We have to be willing to learn to heal from our past.

That's not true. The physical features and social characteristics women are attracted to in men are biologically determined and thus hardwired into them. It has very little to with social conditioning.

Bohol

VIP
Sounds like an alternate universe to me buddy... a universe filled with paranoia and fear of women. A universe filled with fragile masculinity.

That is what I mean that you are not meant for leadership in relationships. Ha igu so hadal celin naaya.:siilaanyosmile:

giphy.gif

Mercury

VIP
Its the sad reality. The female psyche is completely different to that of the man. I used to be like you sxb, until I understood. Don't treat her too badly. But the shit you are doing is a ticking time bomb.

I dont give 2 fucks and I Will continue doing what I always Done

Be very wary of the term hard wired ....and double check your sources buddy. Learn about attachment styles.
That's not true. The physical features and social characteristics women are attracted to in a man are biologically determined and are hardwired into them. It has very little to with social conditioning.

I dont give 2 fucks and I Will continue doing what I always Done
:kanyehmm: If i was you i'd listen to men who have actually undergone the male experience rather than the women who can only touch it at the surface. Play your cards wisely.

Correction!

Nowhere in the quran does it say the wife is responsible for cooking and cleaning even the prophet pbuh helped his wifes around the house yet some of you are standing here talking about she wont respect you

The irony
sxb I am reer badiye I have never done household chores in my life nore I am planning to do it.
Personally I didn't say no women will respect you, evidently some of the women here seem to like your type which shows they do respect you.

Mercury

VIP
:kanyehmm: If i was you i'd listen to men who have actually undergone the male experience rather than the women who can only touch it at the surface. Play your cards wisely.
I do follow men especially My uncle whose been married for 30 years!
Mashallah!

Hes given me many tips

sxb I am reer badiye I have never done household chores in my life nore I am planning to do it.
Personally I didn't say no women will respect you, evidently some of the women here seem to like your type which shows they do respect you.

When it comes to these things the rule is to pay attention to what women do not what they say.

Mercury

VIP
Exactly. You need to have a strict line for the xalimo not cross over. If not you basically become the doormat of the relationship like you said.

This is marriage you help your wife just like she helps you

The Prophet pbuh has said: “Helping wives (in their domestic work) earns (men) the reward of charity.”

From what I've seen seen somali women are monstrous if they this jinaanjax in you they will turn you into a oday guri joog ah... Trust me you don't want that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts