The true definition of Ceeb..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Woow, Your opinion is so golden. Please tell me more princess. :noneck:. i don't care what he does. Im just sharing opinion. Its like you want this guy to become emotionally fucked up in the future. He has the wrong idea regarding cohabitation. There is great inequality between the work his wife will have to do and what he will have to do. He will feel the strain. :farmajoyaab:
Just because you Somalis don't know how to treat your significant other with respect doesn't mean he's going to be emotionally fucked up. If he wants to help out his wife then what's wrong with that? I'm sick and tired of chauvinistic Somali pigs who think it's our culture to disrespect and not help out the wife with the chores.

And yes my opinion is indeed golden.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Woow, Your opinion is so golden. Please tell me more princess. :noneck:. i don't care what he does. Im just sharing opinion. Its like you want this guy to become emotionally fucked up in the future. He has the wrong idea regarding cohabitation. There is great inequality between the work his wife will have to do and what he will have to do. He will feel the strain. :farmajoyaab:

How come Geeljires dont feel the strain when they see they wives breaking they backs for them day and night and not once help them out atleast the decent one would take out the kids while she takes some rest

He will literally have no respect from his wife. Crazy that he isn't realising this. Hope he breaks off this mentality one day.

That's not true. My sister is married to a man like Mercury and she worships the ground he walks on because she knows she'd never get a replacement of him.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Sxb I will not marry a women to become her wife.
Men and women have different responsibilities.

This is the thing why in Somali culture is doing household chores synonomous with wifes duties?

Its not its even Sunnah to help your wife with those things and thats what I follow

Seriously ...although your stating the basic minimum requirements of a husband
, partner... the fact that you are Somali and stating this is extremely impressive and gives me hope.
Theres many things in Geeljire culture I dont follow or adhere by

Like for instance labeling it
"Ceeb "
to cook or do the dishes for your wife and family in my opinion your the man youre supposed to take care of your home wife and kids and do the cooking, cleaning, diaper changing and childrearing. Just because youre married dont mean you got a maid at home who just expects you to bring in the dough shes your Queen respect her and Love

The reason you do all that and much more is because you want the best for your family all that work, sacrifices and your time is for your family and much more and those Geeljires who are scared of what others Will think of them why would so many even cave in to what others think?

The reason Geeljires label it Ceeb is because they dont want to look bad themselves thats what it is

Another thing I dont agree with is being absent for many hours sitting in coffeshops having 0 Clue of what your kids are up to and the reason So many go there is because they have failed their families they got more kids than they can handle so they threw in the towel and given up Thats the TRUE definition of Ceeb

Bohol

VIP
Well he's going to have to learn the hard way. Once his heart gets broken he will become a savage:mjhaps:

Unlike 21 savage ass :mjkkk:

Indeed. Reality is if halimos had the upper hand they would walk all over every farah when given the opportunity they are heartless. :russ:

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Indeed. Reality is if halimos had the upper hand they would walk all over every farah when given the opportunity. :russ::lolbron:
Exactly. You need to have a strict line for the xalimo not cross over. If not you basically become the doormat of the relationship like you said.

Gibiin-Udug

I love how all the chauvinists, anti-women pigs are all in here high fiving each other like they found a cure for cancer. :farmajoyaab:

If this is our true culture then burn it. Burn it before it lays eggs.:nahgirl:

Bohol

VIP
Exactly. You need to have a strict line for the xalimo not cross over. If not you basically become the doormat of the relationship like you said.

That is the key always be in charge otherwise they will lead you over a cliff. Women are not meant for leadership in relationships.

Where are you guys getting your information from? When have you seen this happen? So you rather not treat your partners as your equals because you have a fear of them using you as a doormat? Does that even make logical sense? @Gucci mane
Indeed. Reality is if halimos had the upper hand they would walk all over every farah when given the opportunity they are heartless. :russ:

Last edited:
I love how all the chauvinists, anti-women pigs are all in here high fiving each other like they found a cure for cancer. :farmajoyaab:

If this is our true culture then burn it. Burn it before it lays eggs.:nahgirl:

Then so be it, just don't blame us when u can't figure out why u love the 'nice' man ur with but not 'in love' with him lol.

Gibiin-Udug

Naagi ninkii cariir u gogla xanan bay u

Then so be it, just don't blame us when u can't figure out why u love the 'nice' man ur with but not 'in love' with him lol.
I would rather marry a horse than be with a chauvinistic, unhelpful, who really deep down thinks less of me because I'm a woman, being alone is better than that.:nahgirl:

Status
Not open for further replies.