The Solution to the Gender Wars?

What's the solution to the crisis?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
@Factz you sound like a broken record now. Pmsing and crying and shit. You’ve called me all the names in the book and I ain’t mad.

You are bleeding all over the place.
Here @Factz use some pads
91KFJ1Jv5uL._SL1500_.jpg

Do I look like a female to you? I think you need it after I karbashed you. :hemad:

Either way, I already debunked and exposed you so my job here is done. :drakekidding:

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Do I look like a female to you? I think you need it after I karbashed you. :hemad:

Either way, I already debunked and exposed you so my job here is done. :drakekidding:
You haven’t said anything that you haven’t said before. So what have you exposed? You call me a habesha pretender when you have nothing to say:russ:
You are so predictable:mjlol:

Also why did you come at me ? I wasn’t the person who mentioned your name. Are you scared of knowles or you are still angry about the last time I dragged your pathetic ass:mjlol:

By the way did you use the pads ? :lolbron:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
You haven’t said anything that you haven’t said before. So what have you exposed? You call me a habesha pretender when you have nothing to say:russ:
You are so predictabl:mjlol:

Also why did you come at me I wasn’t the person who mentioned your name? Are you scared of knowles or you are still angry about the last time I dragged your pathetic ass:mjlol:

By the way did you use the pads ? :lolbron:

You have been exposed for being a Somali since you know the lineage of Marehan so obviously you're a Somali pretending to be a Habesha. Other users on this forum exposed you, don't get mad at me you lowlife pretending Habashit
:kanyeshrug:

I destroyed Knowles in the other thread so I came for you instead and I finished my job. Now don't PM me again you filhy
:pacspit:

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
You have been exposed for being a Somali since you know the lineage of Marehan so obviously you're a Somali pretending to be a Habesha. Other users on this forum exposed you, don't get mad at me you lowlife pretending Habashit
:kanyeshrug:

I destroyed Knowles in the other thread so I came for you instead and I finished my job. Now don't PM me again you filhy
:pacspit:
Stop lying about me. I have never pmed you. Your retarded ass is making up lies and shit now. What a multunucking loser, you are all over the place running in circles like a headless chicken. You have been saying the same crap. Bish you wish I was a Somalian.
How you gonna hate me and then claim me b:drakewtf:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Stop lying about me. I have never pmed you. Your retarded ass is making up lies and shit now. What a multunucking loser, you are all over the place running in circles like a headless chicken. You have been saying the same crap. Bish you wish I was a Somalian.
How you gonna hate me and then claim me b:drakewtf:

I hate many Somalis but that doesn't mean I should deny their ethnicity and who said I hate you? All I said was you have been exposed by many users as Marehan since you know the sub sub sub sub clans and further deep branches so that obviously tells us you're a Somali.

The only loser here is you pretending to be Habesha when really you're a Somali lowlife troll pretending to be Habesha and living under your mother's basement.

Like I said, I dare you to call the Admin and he'll confirm I don't multi-nick, stop repeating the same lies that I previously debunked. You're the one who started this shit when you talked about me so I'm here to end it with facts.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
I hate many Somalis but that doesn't mean I should deny their ethnicity and who said I hate you? All I said was you have been exposed by many users as Marehan since you know the sub sub sub sub clans and further deep branches so that obviously tells us you're a Somali.

The only loser here is you pretending to be Habesha when really you're a Somali lowlife troll pretending to be Habesha and living under your mother's basement.

Like I said, I dare you to call the Admin and he'll confirm I don't multi-nick, stop repeating the same lies that I previously debunked. You're the one who started this shit when you talked about me so I'm here to end it with facts.

Why would someone claim to be something they are not for months , are you fucking retarded:drakewtf:
When I bash Somalians you call me ‘aids ridden habesha’ When I call you a multinicker you call me ‘somali’:holeup:Not everyone have multiple identities and usernames unlike you. Go on with your pathetic low life. Going and back forth with you is getting boring. After getting your ass handed to you you’ve resorted to lying and recycling the same shit:hahaidiot:

Have a good one Factz
Gonna go on a date with my hot Somalian fiancé:cool:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Why would someone claim to be something they are not for months , are you fucking retarded:drakewtf:
When I bash Somalians you call me ‘aids ridden habesha’ When I call you a multinicker you call me ‘somali’:holeup:Not everyone have multiple identities and usernames unlike you. Go on with your pathetic low life. Going and back forth with you is getting boring. After getting your ass handed to you you’ve resorted to lying and recycling the same shit:hahaidiot:

Have a good one Factz
Gonna go on a date with my hot Somalian fiancé:cool:

I used to think you was Habesha until you exposed yourself being a Somali lowlife basement dweller troll when you knew the abtirsi of Marehan. My mind is pretty clear about about you now and you can slander me all you want but I have clarified your points that the Admin already confirmed I have one account so your lies are pretty much extraneous.
:mjlol:

You're the one recycling the same fucking lies I previously debunked and I already destroyed you after you fucked with me. I have already finished my job here and you've embarrassed yourself after I tagged some people as you can see from this thread.
:pachah1:

You don't have a Somali biance you fucking catfish troll. :drakelaugh:

Gadiid

So much depends upon a red wheel barrow.
Get off the net for a while and chill out, realise this gender war shit is insular and unhealthy.
Twitter,Instagram, here.. before you know it it's all you'll end up talking about.

Yes, I understand that this kind of talk happens in the real world.
But you'll(hopefully) get checked on your bs faster than you would behind the safety of your screen.

Gossip is bad anyway and social media helps fester it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending