The Solution to the Gender Wars?

What's the solution to the crisis?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
both genders have too much on time and energy on their hands, they should use their energy and time to better themselves in their religiosity and worldly affairs instead of wasting it on pointless gender wars.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
Any person interested in gender cock fighting will be banned from the Somali ethnicity. I call it nacasnimo eugenics. Eventually, their ilk will die out. Harmony achieved. :shaq:

felloff

FA'CASH GANG BABY
On one side you have feminists, SJW

On the other side you have red pill, MGTOW, Incel

I also heard there used to be an incel member here.

What I noticed is that over the years, each side is becoming more entrenched and more extreme. The west which is suppose to have harmony between genders is actually having this problem.

They are each becoming more extreme.

How can we come together?

I feel both men and women need to realize we are different, and should have different roles as prescribed in Islam.

That's just me though, what do you guys think?

@Steamdevolopment @Knowles @Emily @Geeljire sanbuur @Kudhufo Kadhaqaq @Ferrari

the girl in your dp is morrocan cumbucket

RedStar

The Bad Ali of Jigjiga
VIP
It's attention seeking borne out of sexual frustration and lack of interaction with the opposite sex. I've muted "Somali girls/boys/guys/women/men" on twitter because it's the same BS all over again every time.

It's attention seeking borne out of sexual frustration and lack of interaction with the opposite sex. I've muted "Somali girls/boys/guys/women/men" on twitter because it's the same BS all over again every time.

Wow, I never thought about it in this way. Older people usually aren't like this and are much more nuanced.

Come to think of it, I don't see many older people who are polarized

:ohhh:

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
The gender war is an illusion that exists for the young.

Somali men and Somali women are generally desired by other races of people.
I've had a lot of women like me, and I've known loads of guys who like Somali women I've known growing up.

By around 25-26, when you graduate, and get a job and shit, you'll care a lot less about this. When you see a Xalimo (or Farax, if you're a Xalimo), you'll probably have cadhi conversations with them tbh.

This Gender war doesn't really exist. Most Somalis marry each other. This is stupid.

The gender war is an illusion that exists for the young.

Somali men and Somali women are generally desired by other races of people.
I've had a lot of women like me, and I've known loads of guys who like Somali women I've known growing up.

By around 25-26, when you graduate, and get a job and shit, you'll care a lot less about this. When you see a Xalimo (or Farax, if you're a Xalimo), you'll probably have cadhi conversations with them tbh.

This Gender war doesn't really exist. Most Somalis marry each other. This is stupid.

Yeah @RedStar said the same thing, that it's usually younger people who are like this.

Older people mellow down for some reason.

I wonder why

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Nigga just registered and already started gender wars
Multinicker with no life :mjlol:

At least I'm not Somali pretending to be Habesha and I'm pretty sure my life is infinite times better than yours. You also have an imaginary boyfriend claiming he does a lot of simping, yeah right you lowlife troll good for nothing!
:mjlol:

We can call the Admin right now and he'll confirm I only have one account. :manny:

Last edited:

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
At least I'm not Somali pretending to be Habesha and I'm pretty sure my life is infinite times better than yours. You also have an imaginary boyfriend claiming he does a lot of simping, yeah right you lowlife troll good for nothing!
:mjlol:

We can call the Admin right now and he'll confirm I only have one account. :manny:

Is this your way of trying to get my attention or is it your way of confessing that you are this somalilandforever troll :cosbyhmm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts