The Solution to the Gender Wars?

What's the solution to the crisis?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
You've counted 10th sub-clans of Marehan so you've exposed yourself being a Somali. What would a Habesha know about sub sub sub clans anyway? :ftw9nwa:

Calling me a multi-nicker while I repeatedly told you the Admin confirmed I don't. I don't know how will that get through your thick low IQ skull?

Listen , don't ever speak about me again you lowlife pretender ! :camby:

Facts you went . You keep repeating the same crap but it won’t change the that you are multinicking loser who comes here because he has nothing else to do. Go f*ck yourself retard

Multinicking low quality troll, learn English. No one is stalking your catfishing ass, your other username mentioned you.
naya let me tell you what i said again , obviously u didnt get it
what i said was, im new here and i dont got another account
Why should i even care about what u say sxb do i even know you ? nO
stop replying to my threads and aafkada isku xir i dont want to see you mentioning my name again aqas

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Where have the admin confirmed that you are not a multinicker? Stop making up lies about the admin. Your own Somalians think you multinick so don’t fucking come at you racist zoo animal.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Facts you went . You keep repeating the same crap but it won’t change the that you are multinicking loser who comes here because he has nothing else to do. Go f*ck yourself retard

Listen you Somali lowlife pretender. I stated no lies, multi-nickers get banned and the Admin already confirmed I don't multi-nick so get that through your thick skull. I've shown my pictures here so I am living in a good life unlike you pretending to be another ethnicity.
:chrisfreshhah::hahaidiot:

You said some bullshit about me and I'm responding it with facts and at the same time exposing you and shitting on you. Get used to that pressure you fucking aids ridden !
:camby:

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
naya let me tell you what i said again , obviously u didnt get it
what i said was, im new here and i dont got another account
Why should i even care about what u say sxb do i even know you ? nO
stop replying to my threads and aafkada isku xir i dont want to see you mentioning my name again aqas
Stop replying to my threads ?
So is this your thread ? I don’t even reply to your low quality threads. You need to brush up your trolling skills.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Listen you Somali lowlife pretender. I stated no lies, multi-nickers get banned and the Admin already confirmed I don't multi-nick so get that through your thick skull. I've shown my pictures here so I am living in a good life unlike you pretending to be another ethnicity.
:chrisfreshhah::hahaidiot:

You said some bullshit about me and I'm responding it with facts and at the same time exposing you and shitting on you. Get used to that pressure you fucking aids ridden !
:camby:
So you got banned before for multinicking? And you keep coming back with female usernames lol

Factz you are emotional . I drag your dumb multinicking ass all the time. You tag others cause you can’t face me alone. What a coward insecure loser. Punk you hate me at the same time claim me. Is that how much you secretly admire me

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
So you got banned before for multinicking? And you keep coming back with female usernames lol

Factz you are emotional . I drag your dumb multinicking ass all the time. You tag others cause you can’t face me alone. What a coward insecure loser. Punk you hate me at the same time claim me. Is that how much you secretly admire me

Shut the f*ck up . I'm tagging other people to expose you what you are. I was never ever banned and the owner already confirmed I only have one account and don't multi-nick so don't repeat those same lies again while you are pretending to be a Habesha when you're an anti-social Somali lowlife troll. It's pretty sad indeed.

f*ck with me and I will humiliate you on God.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Shut the f*ck up . I'm tagging other people to expose you what you are. I was never ever banned and the Admin already confirmed I only have one account and don't multi-nick so don't repeat those same lies again while you are pretending to be a Habesha when you're an anti-social Somali troll lowlife. It's pretty sad indeed.

f*ck with me and I will humiliate you on God.

The admin did not confirm anything. Stop repeating yourself you sound so pathetic now. You are actually humiliating yourself and you haven’t said anything that you haven’t said before. You call me a Somalian one minute and the next ‘aids ridden habesha’. Make up your mind b. You must be on your period today, you are pmsing like crazy.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
The admin did not confirm anything. Stop repeating yourself you sound so pathetic now. You are actually humiliating yourself and you haven’t said anything that you haven’t said before. You call me a Somalian one minute and the ‘aids ridden habesha’. Make up your mind b. You must be on your period today, you are pmsing like crazy.

You're the one who talked about me so I am debunking you and exposing you at the same time. Yes, the admin did confirm when few idiots accused me and usually multi-nickers get banned and I haven't because this is my only account so that message should be pretty clear. You're the one being a compulsive liar and I am telling you let's call the Admin but you're refusing it because you know he'll confirm it for us.

If you don't want me to PM you then don't respond to me because you started it and I'm going to end it.

Last edited:

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
You're the one who talked about me so I am debunking you and exposing you at the same time. Yes, the admin did confirm when few idiots accused me and usually multi-nickers get banned and I haven't because this is my only account so that message should be pretty clear. You're the one being a compulsive liar and I am telling you let's call the Admin but you're refusing it because you know he'll confirm it for us.

If you don't want me to PM you then don't respond to me. Because you fucked with me and I'm here to shit on you back 50x harder. Get used to that pressure you fucking lowlife Habashit pretending !

You are going 50x harder cause you have something to prove whereas I don’t. Do you value stranger’s opinion that much? You need to crawl out of that cave and socialize, you don’t sound normal. Now I am kinda feeling bad for you.

You are going 50x harder cause you have something to prove whereas I don’t. Do you value stranger’s opinion that much? You need to crawl out of that cave and socialize, you don’t sound normal. Now I am kinda feeling bad for you.
Man you're good at getting under people's skin :gucciwhat:

Just your presence alone will make people go crazy :kanyehmm:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP

What are you even talking about? You're the one pretending to be a Habesha when realistically you're an anti-social Somali lowlife troll living under your mother's basement and everyone here can really see it. Slandering me won't save your lies either.
:mjlol:

The point is you lied about me and soon as I debunk and expose you, you began crying like a little . Anyways, don't bother replying to me again because all your lies are extraneous.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
@Factz you sound like a broken record now. Pmsing and crying and shit. You’ve called me all the names in the book and I ain’t mad.

You are bleeding all over the place.
Here @Factz use some pads
91KFJ1Jv5uL._SL1500_.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.