The Solution to the Gender Wars?

What's the solution to the crisis?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
On one side you have feminists, SJW

On the other side you have red pill, MGTOW, Incel

I also heard there used to be an incel member here.

What I noticed is that over the years, each side is becoming more entrenched and more extreme. The west which is suppose to have harmony between genders is actually having this problem.

They are each becoming more extreme.

How can we come together?

I feel both men and women need to realize we are different, and should have different roles as prescribed in Islam.

That's just me though, what do you guys think?

@Steamdevolopment @Knowles @Emily @Geeljire sanbuur @Kudhufo Kadhaqaq @Ferrari

What I noticed is that over the years, each side is becoming more entrenched and more extreme. The west which is suppose to have harmony between genders is actually having this problem.

I feel both men and women need to realize we are different, and should have different roles as prescribed in Islam.

3rd feminism is cancer. Did you no the number of women who are feminist is so low? Forget what the media projects, most women are against the new age of feminism. A better word is Egalitarianism. Egalitarian ideology seems to be really about equality amongst all people.

3rd feminism is cancer. Did you no the number of women who are feminist is so low? Forget what the media projects, most women are against the new age of feminism. A better word is Egalitarianism. Egalitarian ideology seems to be really about equality amongst all people.

That's interesting. The media is pushing this a bit, but I feel like a lot of it going on online. People show their true faces online.

Do you really think most women are against feminism today? I don't think so.

It looks like it's getting stronger and stronger. What do you think about the men groups?

I reject the false equivalence.

When men on the site are describing women like property, and condemning them for any expression of their sexuality or body I have duty to call them out, when the specific claims are made to avoid them fostering any further.

I see most of us as being fair and understanding that it not all men nor even most.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
We don't have this problem back home. We have to go back to the Quran and sunnah.

When men on the site are describing women like property, and condemning them for any expression of their sexuality or body I have duty to call them out, when the specific claims are made to avoid them fostering any further.

I see most of us as being fair and understanding that it not all men nor even most.
221.gif

That's interesting. The media is pushing this a bit, but I feel like a lot of it going on online. People show their true faces online.

Do you really think most women are against feminism today? I don't think so.

It looks like it's getting stronger and stronger. What do you think about the men groups?

this isn't what women were a thinking when they first started the feminist movement. :bell:
And actually yes, the majority of women are against 3rd wave feminism, if you want I can post the numerous polls and surveys. If you think its getting stronger go talk a woman on the street and ask her if she is a feminist.

Ok, so you feel that the men are being antagonistic against the women much more than the other way. I see where you're coming from.

How do you feel about the MGTOW and other men groups that are growing on the internet? They say we don't want anything to do with women and the incels say the dating market is stacked against them.

How do we bridge the divide that's going on, is what I'm saying

Ok, so you feel that the men are being antagonistic against the women much more than the other way. I see where you're coming from.

How do you feel about the MGTOW and other men groups that are growing on the internet? They say we don't want anything to do with women and the incels say the dating market is stacked against them.

How do we bridge the divide that's going on, is what I'm saying

I feel pity for the men who are MGTOW, I see them as failing to adapt to a changing world and sticking to rigid masculinity ideals that are counterproductive.

Bridging the divide would be for these lonely men to admit they're lonely and find ways to better themself, instead of restricting the rights of women.

I feel pity for the men who are MGTOW, I see them as failing to adapt to a changing world and sticking to rigid masculinity ideals that are counterproductive.

Bridging the divide would be for these lonely men to admit they're lonely and find ways to better themself, instead of restricting the rights of women.

They are saying we aren't dealing with marriage because of child support laws and rape laws. It's pretty extreme.

Feminists say marriage traps them

I think this is showing, because the birthrate for people in so many western countries is low and the divorce rate is about 50%. The family is declining

I think the only way to fix this is with traditionalism. Other than that, the society will crumble

What "rights" you talking about? what rights do men have that women dont? This is hypocrisy.

Combat by trial trial by combat. Knowles vs Ferrari. 1v1 unarmed combat, no support, no time out, fight until the death

Last edited:

Don't feel sorry for us shaaqshooqo yaheey :westbrookwtf:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending