The Skills You Have Accumulated, Will You Go Back Into Your Community And Teach Them?

This is my plan. As an African-American I want my community to be innovative and creative. You all know that I work in manufacturing where we work with machinery and robots. I'm just an operator now, but returning to school next year for Mechatronics. Along the way, I will earn more certifications like Industry 4.0 and Google/COMPTIA certs. After, I'm finished working I want to go back into my community and teach them skills at community centers and in different neighborhoods.

Will you be doing the same?

Internet Nomad

𝑮𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒈𝒓𝒆𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒓 𝒑𝒂𝒔𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒆𝒔
VIP
Tbh i have nothing to teach rn im just 21 maybe in the future i would find something valuable to teach. I think the best thing for me to do is instil a new mindset in the young generation i am in contact with like family and friends.

I feel like convincing some people in badiyo the benifits of running water, a sewage system, and crop rotation will go over their heads unless you’re willing to bribe them to understand the benefits of the 21st century.

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
Absolutely. I actually plan on starting an IT program in my old area and offer free scholarships, networking events and CO-OP/Internship opportunities.

It's a big commitment, but it's something I've always wanted to do.

This is my plan. As an African-American I want my community to be innovative and creative. You all know that I work in manufacturing where we work with machinery and robots. I'm just an operator now, but returning to school next year for Mechatronics. Along the way, I will earn more certifications like Industry 4.0 and Google/COMPTIA certs. After, I'm finished working I want to go back into my community and teach them skills at community centers and in different neighborhoods.

Will you be doing the same?
What are you doing here? I thought this was some Somali secretive illuminati group

Absolutely. I actually plan on starting an IT program in my old area and offer free scholarships, networking events and CO-OP/Internship opportunities.

It's a big commitment, but it's something I've always wanted to downy d

It's a big commitment, but it's something I've always wanted to do.
why don’t you make videos an add to Korsad Somali website?

What are you doing here? I thought this was some Somali secretive illuminati group

Question Mark What GIF by MOODMAN

I think it’s a waste, if we’re talking about Somalia then it’s a real waste (don’t think it will have any impact), if we’re talking about Scandinavia where I live then there’s no need because there’s plenty of recourses from the state and other organizations.
I think what you’re doing is fantastic and wonderful but I’m a very pessimistic and selfish guy who doesn’t like to help anyone.

Trending