The rise of the 30 year old never been married before halimos

Status
Not open for further replies.

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
btw @GodKnowsBest i can tell that you are a devout christian, its either that or you're trolling hard af. :mjlol:. are you planning on marrying a south american? they seem very serious with their religion.
I'm not attracted to short Mexicans. They violate two of my criteria for husband material: Short and ugly. Spaniards are okay though. It's something about native mixes that goes wrong.

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
Your whole internet persona keeps pushing the gospel of christianity. i put 2 and 2 together. don't tell me that you are jehovah witness :susp:.
Give me a couple examples of this gospel I push and how it relates to this post at all.

Give me a couple examples of this gospel I push and how it relates to this post at all.
why are you getting defensive? lol. haha I'm not referring to a single gospel. But, you are attempting to proselytise the people in this forum right? nothing wrong with that, this is a platform for discussion. :fittytousand:

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
why are you getting defensive? lol. haha I'm not referring to a single gospel. But, you are attempting to proselytise the people in this forum right? nothing wrong with that, this is a platform for discussion. :fittytousand:
No, I'm a new convert. I'm in no place to convert people but I can introduce them to the Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. I was about to become a Jehovah's Witness because the trinity was hard for me to understand but then God opened his arms to me and it made sense.

No, I'm a new convert. I'm in no place to convert people but I can introduce them to the Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. I was about to become a Jehovah's Witness because the trinity was hard for me to understand but then God opened his arms to me and it made sense.
orthodox christianity definitely seems more authentic from my understanding. I did some reading on all the major religions. I'm done with the fabrications of men. good luck. :icon lol:

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
orthodox christianity definitely seems more authentic from my understanding. I did some reading on all the major religions. I'm done with the fabrications of men. good luck. :icon lol:
Suit yourself, I have exposed you to the Lord, you have exposed yourself, I have done my duty. On judgement day I will not feel guilty if you do not turn to the Lord. You are smart enough to reach your own conclusions without me pushing it onto you.

Experience is the best teacher they say, from the age of 16-23 I exclusively dated much older women only with the highest age 32 at 21, all minimum 7+ year gap. It's only at my mid 20's I went the other way by just mere accident towards the 18-22 group range.

There is no doubt from my experience with both in the West the older group is far more classy, far more smarter, less demanding, less financially burdensome, and you very rarely have to read out the riot acts to her compared to the other wild group that if your not careful will burn the whole house down.

The problem with the older age group that most male's have beyond fertility/ageism is the psychological side, the 30 year old would have dated several man and experienced several trauma's as a result of repeated breakups amassing an incredible indestructible unprogameable minefields of grudges and dreadful preconceived ideas about males as a result of all these bad painful experiences, women deal with rejection/betrayals in a much more personal way then male's and it all comes out after the honeymoon phase, a major turn off which every single one of them I dated or known had which the other groups didn't.

Then there is the second major aspect of chastity, at 30 a massive question mark looms over you and the male will always assume the worst, why didn't she get married? what put the other guys off her if she is so good? infact how many are there? how deep did they go? again all these have deeper psychological implications for both etc. and the connotations are all bad.

Hence it's a loose/loose situation, the house that you watched being built from the ground up whilst supervising the entire process you will always feel more comfortable/secure with, then the one built by a serious of drunk Polish, Romanian, Somalian, African American & Arab incompetent builders.

Somali men: "I will never marry 30 years old woman"
Sees a somali women who is married to ajnabi.l then complains.if you gonna judge woman based on their age then don't complain they marry ajnabi.

Somali men: "I will never marry 30 years old woman"
Sees a somali women who is married to ajnabi.l then complains.if you gonna judge woman based on their age then don't complain they marry ajnabi.

I know you moved to the west recently and all but can you at least construct a proper sentence. Thanks :mjlol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts