ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
damn bahal thought you were a under 25 like the rest of us

:dwill:

giphy.gif

:mjcry:

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
I actually know A Halimo that is like 31, but she is really beautiful and she looks like she's in her teens :whew: and Shes a doctor as well,
its not that she can't get married, its just that no faaraxs who approached her are on equal footing with her or better. She makes 300k a year as well :damn:

But She's like a decade older than me, the age disparity is too great. I wouldn't mind a Halimo 2-4 years older than me tho..:manny:

Damn, 31, doctor and at 300k seems very high for even doctor unless she specialized or finished school early. I mean what kinda guy in his 30's can match her at 300k -- you need to own your own business, another doctor like her or Director/Vice President level at big company to match that man, lol. Must guys are probably insecure to marry a lady that makes more than them even if both of them are making six figures.

Bohol

VIP
Experience is the best teacher they say, from the age of 16-23 I exclusively dated much older women only with the highest age 32 at 21, all minimum 7+ year gap. It's only at my mid 20's I went the other way by just mere accident towards the 18-22 group range.

There is no doubt from my experience with both in the West the older group is far more classy, far more smarter, less demanding, less financially burdensome, and you very rarely have to read out the riot acts to her compared to the other wild group that if your not careful will burn the whole house down.

The problem with the older age group that most male's have beyond fertility/ageism is the psychological side, the 30 year old would have dated several man and experienced several trauma's as a result of repeated breakups amassing an incredible indestructible unprogameable minefields of grudges and dreadful preconceived ideas about males as a result of all these bad painful experiences, women deal with rejection/betrayals in a much more personal way then male's and it all comes out after the honeymoon phase, a major turn off which every single one of them I dated or known had which the other groups didn't.

Then there is the second major aspect of chastity, at 30 a massive question mark looms over you and the male will always assume the worst, why didn't she get married? what put the other guys off her if she is so good? infact how many are there? how deep did they go? again all these have deeper psychological implications for both etc. and the connotations are all bad.

Hence it's a loose/loose situation, the house that you watched being built from the ground up whilst supervising the entire process you will always feel more comfortable/secure with, then the one built by a serious of drunk Polish, Romanian, Somalian, African American & Arab incompetent builders.

@Inquisitive_ said it best. 30 and above women also seem to have huge grudges (because of past break ups), they will drain you
emotionally.

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
given life expectancy nowadays and the way we live our lives, 30 is the new 20

have u seen 20 year old? they're some dumbass ciyaal walahi. if u want a 20 year old to be the mother of ur kids that's on u :ohno:

It's 2017 here in the west no one bloody cares if a lady is unmarried at the age of 30.
My Auntie just got married 3 months ago, she is 33 and looks about 21 and still looks very pretty, she married a rich ajnabi guy she doesn't have to work anymore she used to be a career lady. I am very proud of her. :rejoice:

Bohol

VIP
given life expectancy nowadays and the way we live our lives, 30 is the new 20

have u seen 20 year old? they're some dumbass ciyaal walahi. if u want a 20 year old to be the mother of ur kids that's on u :ohno:

In the west yes they are very chilidish but not backhome like the one Dr Habeeb got. They know how to cook, clean and look
after the kids. Very mature for their age.

17457395_1857570934512226_2131415844249569032_n.jpg

Bohol

VIP
It's 2017 here in the west no one bloody cares if a lady is unmarried at the age of 30.
My Auntie just got married 3 months ago, she is 33 and looks about 21 and still looks very pretty, she married a rich ajnabi guy she doesn't have to work anymore she used to be a career lady. I am very proud of her. :rejoice:

If nobody cared all those 30 year old never been married before females wouldn't be polluting the dating sites. Your chances of settling down get very slim once you are a 30 year old halimo.

Bohol

VIP
it's actually very annoying:bell:

I can't stand people who repeat themselves

As they say pictures can tell thousand words. So instead of posting boring essays, let that picture speak for itself. :manny:
It is a good picture to bust any misconception that 20 year olds are immature (specially those
backhome).

As they say pictures can tell thousand words. So instead of posting boring essays, let that picture speak for itself. :manny:
It is a good picture to bust any misconception that 20 year olds are immature (specially those
backhome).
since 1 picture is a thousand words, that's enough words. :bell:

DW you will find your rich granpa as well. Streets got to eat. :westbrookswag:
akhas I'd rather die.:vqbuyv0::vqbuyv0:

I feel sorry for my poor sisters who find themselves in these very sad predicaments where dusty disgusting old grandpas take advantage of their situation, but fortunately for me, I don't have to suffer like that.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Good luck to those old women if she's over 22 then she's a islaan why marry her when you could go Somalia and get one that's young fresh and clean :banderas:

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
View attachment 15708

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
backhome).
I'm not even hating walahi, I'm a dumbass ciyaal myself :bell:

20 years old now and in our parents generation is completely different. they'remuch more mature back home

Status
Not open for further replies.