The rise of the 30 year old never been married before halimos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Genie

The last suugo bender
I was planning on being one of these women some day. My dream is to rebuild Somalia i don't care how long it takes , if it means sacrificing my chances of starting a family so be it. Nothing wrong with that in my opinion. Some women sacrifice the family for a career some regret it some don't.

Gojo Satoru

Staff Member
Actually on average backhome halimos are better looking than western ones.

COl5vvzVEAEezC5.jpg

CGNZXESW0AAaYSj.jpg
890.jpg

Better than being a diana abuser :tacky:

Bohol

VIP
I was planning on being one of these women some day. My dream is to rebuild Somalia i don't care how long it takes , if it means sacrificing my chances of starting a family so be it. Nothing wrong with that in my opinion. Some women sacrifice the family for a career some regret it some don't.

It is not like they do anything for Somalia, their tuulo or even their clan they are the most selfish and only care about shopping or materialistic
things. 98% of Somali investors in Somalia are Somali men. So they can take their "career" where the sun doesn't shine. :lol:

Gambar

VIP
Your name is too much. :icon lol:

Genie

The last suugo bender
It is not like they do anything for Somalia, their tuulo or even their clan they are the most selfish and only care about shopping or materialistic
things. 98% of Somali investors in Somalia are Somali men. So they can take their "career" where the sun doesn't shine. :lol:

I said some women , as in women in general not just Somali women ,

Gambar

VIP
Uu sheeg daadkan they bought into the "age is just a number" fairytale. :lol: :lol:
First off having a baby is very hard, there's a small window when you can you conceive a child as it is. That's why couples who really want a baby calculate their ovulation.

It's easier when you're fertile and young, as you age it's harder and when you pass 40 the chances of your child having a developmental problems like Downs syndrome is tied to it. Having a child is risky at that age and it's really hard to conceive.

Bohol

VIP
First off having a baby is very hard, there's a small window when you can you conceive a child as it is. That's why couples who really want a baby calculate their ovulation.

It's easier when you're fertile and young, as you age it's harder and when you pass 40 the chances of your child having a developmental problems like Downs syndrome is tied to it. Having a child is risky at that age and it's really hard to conceive.

That is true, you are very well informed. Having kids younger is healthier and easier for the woman and better for the baby as well.

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
Specially in Europe, has anyone noticed this? it was unheard of back in the early 2000s
but today it is very prevalent.Since biological differences exist it would obviously raise
eye-brows and lower the market rate for a girl to be single at that age since most men
wouldn't go for a 30 year old female when it comes to marriage (due to lower fertility).
Would any of you guys here ever marry a woman of that category?
I know. I started getting surprised when a family friend reached 25 and still wasn't married or engaged. She doesn't go to school, isn't in a career, is working a trash $15 hour job, you'd expect her to settle down (she is now 30 and still not married). My cousin in Canada is doing well in schooling, has educated herself, and has started a career, and is extremely pretty. She is 28 years old and still not married. I know many Somali girls who are about to enter the workforce at 22 and they're still not thinking of marriage. I understand career first but if you don't plan out marriage you might end up never marrying. I'd rather marry young than not marry at all, my ideal age is 25 but I feel like I would be too focused on my career at that age and not thinking about marriage.

This pattern needs to stop and mothers need to tell their daughters that although school and education is important, at some point you need to grow up and think of marriage.

I have seen way too many beautiful, intelligent woman fall down this trap and I hope I don't become one that my younger relatives wonder about.

Status
Not open for further replies.