The rise of the 30 year old never been married before halimos

Status
Not open for further replies.

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
It is a cultural thing. Even older Somali men who are well learned and loaded don't go for woman in their 30s.

Exhibit A: Dr Habeeb and his young trophy wifey (21)

17457395_1857570934512226_2131415844249569032_n.jpg
Which is where educated non- Somali men come in. If you can't meet our level don't complain when we marry out.

Genie

The last suugo bender
Marriage is one thing tbh , and its not the problem the issue with marriage is its tied to conceiving and child birth. In which the mother is expected to then become a stay home mom, some could argue why bother with all those years of schooling and education and having dreams and aspirations just to throw it away as soon as you have a child , its understandable from that perspective , hence why they end up waiting and it eventually become too late.

Bohol

VIP
I know. I started getting surprised when a family friend reached 25 and still wasn't married or engaged. She doesn't go to school, isn't in a career, is working a trash $15 hour job, you'd expect her to settle down (she is now 30 and still not married). My cousin in Canada is doing well in schooling, has educated herself, and has started a career, and is extremely pretty. She is 28 years old and still not married. I know many Somali girls who are about to enter the workforce at 22 and they're still not thinking of marriage. I understand career first but if you don't plan out marriage you might end up never marrying. I'd rather marry young than not marry at all, my ideal age is 25 but I feel like I would be too focused on my career at that age and not thinking about marriage.

This pattern needs to stop and mothers need to tell their daughters that although school and education is important, at some point you need to grow up and think of marriage.

I have seen way too many beautiful, intelligent woman fall down this trap and I hope I don't become one that my younger relatives wonder about.

Very well put, mashallah you are smart. If those girls don't marry on time well they will end up lonely, childless and thrown into care homes
in the future (no one to look after them).

How miserable lmao why r Somalis so stuck in the stone age horta :chrisfreshhah:

a 60 yr old crusty odey can marry a girl his granddaughters age and no one would say shit about this embarrassing, juvenile behaviour but a 30 year old women is an ayeeyo,? :drakelaugh:

Walle u guys should bring up the birth defect arguments to all these odeys siring ciyaal way past their prime lmao it's not right that they're still shooting dust. Not when the age of the father has also been linked to birth defect

Last edited:
30 is still young. i don't get what you are saying OP. who the hell wants 4 kids anyways. do people understand how annoying and economically taxing children are? Im not having children at all. :mjlol:. children inhibit personal growth.

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
30 is still young. i don't get what you are saying OP. who the hell wants 4 kids anyways. do people understand how annoying and economically taxing children are? Im not having children at all. :mjlol:. children inhibit personal growth.
I'm having at least 4 kids. I was playing with a 4 month old baby girl the other day who looked like me and her eyes ...:jcoleno: So beautiful, praise be to the Lord.
I wanted to hold her the whole day and when I woke up the next morning I wondered if I was dreaming.
Having only 2 or 3 of those miraculous moments?? no, no, no. The more the better.

I'm having at least 4 kids. I was playing with a 4 month old baby girl the other day who looked like me and her eyes ...:jcoleno: So beautiful, praise be to the Lord.
I wanted to hold her the whole day and when I woke up the next morning I wondered if I was dreaming.
Having only 2 or 3 of those miraculous moments?? no, no, no. The more the better.
Thats your maternal instincts at play:ohhh:. good for you. spread those cushitic genes girl.

btw @GodKnowsBest i can tell that you are a devout christian, its either that or you're trolling hard af. :mjlol:. are you planning on marrying a south american? they seem very serious with their religion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts