The rise of the 30 year old never been married before halimos

Status
Not open for further replies.
These guys who marry 19-25 year old girls are bankrupting their potential household income.

The stigma around marrying a 30 year old is complete duulinimo. Only losers marry younger girls because they don't know what they want. What's sad is that many of these young women have potential and graduate from school, until some duuli decides to pump her with 3-4 kids while she's holding a 50-60k debt from school.

If you want to build family wealth and increase your household income--marry someone who's developed mentality, emotionally and financially. I know 30 year old females who run financial laps around 40 year old Somali males.

This is so true. I never understand why they go for the Snapchat/IG/Twitter xalimos.

Not really. You will be surprised the amount of Somali women that are into older guys (since they are more responsible, wiser and can provide).

I bet they all fantasize about younger, better looking men while they are stuck with old boring men. I don't blame them they are just trying to survive.

If they had their own income and were educated a grandpa wouldn't be their first pick. Women go for these men to get out of poverty.

Bohol

VIP
I bet they all fantasize about younger, better looking men while they are stuck with old boring men. I don't blame them they are just trying to survive.

If they had their own income and were educated a grandpa wouldn't be their first pick. Women go for these men to get out of poverty.

The average age distance between Somali fathers and Somali mothers in Somali
community is 5 to 10 years. The men are always older. The granpas like Dr
Habeeb are different category even they will marry a younger woman and won't
go for a 30 year old :lol: .

The thing is the 30 year old single females are even sadder than the single mothers. Atleast the single mothers have their babies to cuddle
at night. You will never hear a single mother saying she regretted having kids but you will see plenty of 30 year old females regretting not
getting married earlier.

:manny:

And why do you think that is? They are treated like pariah in our community. This whole concept of " as long as you have children" it's all good needs to die. Children need to be born and raised in loving and nurturing homes. They shouldn't be used as social status.

Not really. You will be surprised the amount of Somali women that are into older guys (since they are more responsible, wiser and can provide).

The 30 something year olds I've come across are perhaps the most immature.
Men are the pursuers, there are young & mature guys that go after what they want from a young age.

Bohol

VIP
And why do you think that is? They are treated like pariah in our community. This whole concept of " as long as you have children" it's all good needs to die. Children need to be born and raised in loving and nurturing homes. They shouldn't be used as social status.

It is a cultural thing. White society is different though, their 30 year old females are very eligible in marriages.

Honestly this is a minor issue compared to the Pakistanis lol, have you seen what they do to their daughters once she is 25+ and she isn't married?

One way ticket to Pakistan to marry their cousin and live there with him.... even while she had a career going and everything...

It is a cultural thing. White society is different though, their 30 year old females are very eligible in marriages.

It's one of the unpleasant things in our culture.

These 30y/o women have probably more to offer than the wide-eyed 20y/o and fertility isn't the only reason they are turned down. Women are on average having their first child in their late 20s/early 30s now. Some men want young women because they are easier to mould and shape to their liking.

A woman who has her shit together is a frightening prospect for those type of men.

To play devils advocate, Most Somali woman don't take care of their weight and let it be uncontrolled, try finding a physically fit 30+ year old, their rare

Last edited:
To play devils advocate, Most Somali woman don't take care of their, try finding a physically fit 30+ year old, their rare

Lol this is so false. The fact they are trying to land a Somali man and the fact that their chances are slim means they work on themselves far more than the younger xaliimos.

Xaagi-Cagmadigtee

Guul ama Dhimasho
It is a cultural thing. Even older Somali men who are well learned and loaded don't go for woman in their 30s.

Exhibit A: Dr Habeeb and his young trophy wifey (21)

17457395_1857570934512226_2131415844249569032_n.jpg
This guy is well into his 50s marrying a 21 years old girl, and pretty at that. By this estimation my girl is not yet born.

It's one of the unpleasant things in our culture.

These 30y/o women have probably more to offer than the wide-eyed 20y/o and fertility isn't the only reason they are turned down. Women are on average having their first child in their late 20s/early 30s now. Some men want young women because they are easier to mould and shape to their liking.

A woman who has her shit together is a frightening prospect for those type of men.

Here is a counterpoint, its true that 30 y/o have a lot to offer, but how come they do not consider a faarax that is 3+ younger than them, I have seen Successful Xalimos reject Successful Faraaxs based purely on Age when they seemed like a perfect match otherwise. Its no secret that they prefer older men who is on equal footing with them( usually they are married) rather than giving a younger person a chance.

Lol this is so false. The fact they are trying to land a Somali man and the fact that their chances are slim means they work on themselves far more than the younger xaliimos.
I mean physically, you won't see many Somali girls training their bodies in the Gym and age won't help them with their body

Here is a counterpoint, its true that 30 y/o have a lot to offer, but how come they do not consider a faarax that is 3+ younger than them, I have seen Successful Xalimos reject Successful Faraaxs based purely on Age when they seemed like a perfect match otherwise. Its no secret that they prefer older men who is on equal footing with them( usually they are married) rather than giving a younger person a chance.

They should start doing this, I know a 30 year old who married a 27 year old. I know its not much of a difference but a lot of people won't consider someone who is even a month younger.

Status
Not open for further replies.