The rise of the 30 year old never been married before halimos

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean physically, you won't see many Somali girls training their bodies in the Gym

Yess, I know what you meant. You don't see them because they probably go to women only gym sessions. I know even non muslim women who prefer women only gym sessions because they don't want men oogling at them.

Here is a counterpoint, its true that 30 y/o have a lot to offer, but how come they do not consider a faarax that is 3+ younger than them, I have seen Successful Xalimos reject Successful Faraaxs based purely on Age when they seemed like a perfect match otherwise. Its no secret that they prefer older men who is on equal footing with them( usually they are married) rather than giving a younger person a chance.

They should consider it but they might prefer someone their own age or older who is on the same level as them.

These xaliimos are marrying from back home hada and most often it's to younger men with lots of potential.

They should start doing this, I know a 30 year old who married a 27 year old. I know its not much of a difference but a lot of people won't consider someone who is even a month younger.

Yeah I do not see why we should follow the societal standards of younger girls marrying older guys. The Prophet (saw) married Khadija and look at their age difference.

Its sad because nowadays you are refused based on your age and not based on your education, qualities, and traits.

So while we can blame faraaxs all day for them chasing younger girls, we also have to look at the other side and see that younger faraaxs who are interested in these older Successful Somali woman have almost no hope.

Yess, I know what you meant. You don't see them because they probably go to women only gym sessions. I know even non muslim women who prefer women only gym sessions because they don't want men oogling at them.

They should consider it but they might prefer someone their own age or older who is on the same level as them.

These xaliimos are marrying from back home hada and most often it's to younger men with lots of potential.

Thats good, the Somali men back home deserve to be given a chance, they have degrees and are just waiting for the opportunity to arise its good to see the halimos recognizing that and giving them a chance.

Yeah I do not see why we should follow the societal standards of younger girls marrying older guys. The Prophet (saw) married Khadija and look at their age difference.

Its sad because nowadays you are refused based on your age and not based on your education, qualities, and traits.

So while we can blame faraaxs all day for them chasing younger girls, we also have to look at the other side and see that younger faraaxs who are interested in these older Successful Somali woman have almost no hope.

I wanted to add that the main barrier may also be the hoyo..some hoyo's would like their son to marry a women who is younger so that they can also have more control in their son's married life.

Yeah women should considering a younger partner als a potential husband as she can guide and advise him and make him reach his full potential same for younger men they should consider a older women a few years don't matter, it's the mind that inhabits it that matters

These guys who marry 19-25 year old girls are bankrupting their potential household income.

The stigma around marrying a 30 year old is complete duulinimo. Only losers marry younger girls because they don't know what they want. What's sad is that many of these young women have potential and graduate from school, until some duuli decides to pump her with 3-4 kids while she's holding a 50-60k debt from school.

If you want to build family wealth and increase your household income--marry someone who's developed mentality, emotionally and financially. I know 30 year old females who run financial laps around 40 year old Somali males.
If a smart young woman lets some random loser get her pregnant and nullify her prospects, maybe she isn't as smart as you think.

I think you should give women more credit than that.

And I'm bored of the Somali community's obsession with degrees as a measure of success, we all know how many jobless graduates there are out there. It doesn't convert directly to purchasing power or a higher career position, what matters is the result of your actions. I say this as someone with two degrees.

Bohol

VIP
@madamelioness Age is not just a fertility issue but also other factors in women. Marrying a 30 year old means she
will reach habar status body wise and face wise in just 5 years (35). Marrying a 20 year old means you will enjoy
15 years of her youth compared to 5 years or less if you marry a 30 year old female. That is the perspective of men
who marry younger women.

Last but not least marrying a younger woman is social status in Somali society and much of the world. That is the reality.

17553544_1857570927845560_6486419625088605583_n.jpg

Last edited:

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
Lol

My cousin got married to a guy one year older than her (she was 27 and he was 28) last year and his extended family made up rumours that she was a habar trying sixir this successful young man that was so much younger than her.

So yeah I could imagine the backlash a Somali girl could recieve from marrying a guy who was actually younger than her.

Btw my cousin is a lawyer and while the guy is successful, she is very much more so.

Last edited:
Lol

My cousin got married to a guy one year older than her (she was 27 and he was 28) last year and his extended family made up rumours that she was a habar trying sixir this young successful young man that was so much younger than her.

So yeah I could imagine the backlash a Somali girl could recieve from marrying a guy who was actually younger than her.

Btw my cousin is a lawyer and while the guy is successful, she is very much more so.

I know of a mother who accused a potential wife to her son of it (sixr) under similar circumstances, they were not Somali though didn't know we had those kind of thoughts too. Well, in this case, the marriage did not end up happening the young woman could not tolerate her attitude.

Lol

My cousin got married to a guy one year older than her (she was 27 and he was 28) last year and his extended family made up rumours that she was a habar trying sixir this successful young man that was so much younger than her.

Aren't you white? I don't think this stuff happens in white society unless it's rednecks...:ayaanswag:

@Duke of Bohol iga raali ahow inabti but I call BS on that. It all depends on how well she looks after herself before and after marriage irrespective of age.

We aren't living in some tuulo in Somalia so lets get real here. If you aren't willing to marry these xaliimos, that's aight, just step aside. We need to stop judging, criticising and looking down on them as a community.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Can a 30 year old women rear 4+ children before becoming a habar? By the time her kids turn 20 she will be heading into her grave

Bohol

VIP
@Duke of Bohol iga raali ahow inabti but I call BS on that. It all depends on how well she looks after herself before and after marriage irrespective of age.

We aren't living in some tuulo in Somalia so lets get real here. If you aren't willing to marry these xaliimos, that's aight, just step aside. We need to stop judging, criticising and looking down on them as a community.

Inabti it is just the facts. That is true but we both know the reality it is rare for a 35 year
old halimo and 20 year old halimo to look the same in terms of youthfulness (body wise
and face wise) otherwise we would be deluding ourselves. :lol: I explained the reasons
behind why many men go for younger women, I didn't say I support them being looked
down on. Facts are facts at the end of the day, they are not based on emotions.

Unless majority of Somali women are like Ilhan Omar when they reach 35 (which we both
know that is not the case, they are not that slim nor youthful at that age) my point is valid.

:manny:

images

Last edited:

Vanguard

Fino alla morte
Lol this is so false. The fact they are trying to land a Somali man and the fact that their chances are slim means they work on themselves far more than the younger xaliimos.

I don't get how a guy in his early 30s/late 20s understands a 18-23 year old girl. Waa ciyaal caga weyn in my honest opinion.

Specially in Europe, has anyone noticed this? it was unheard of back in the early 2000s
but today it is very prevalent.Since biological differences exist it would obviously raise
eye-brows and lower the market rate for a girl to be single at that age since most men
wouldn't go for a 30 year old female when it comes to marriage (due to lower fertility).
Would any of you guys here ever marry a woman of that category?

My fiancee is 29. She looks about 16. It's the somali genes.

Trouble with a lot of somali women is that there are not many suitable farax out there. My fiancee had many proposals and they were all shit according to her. Not that i trumpeting myself or anything. But If there were more educated working farax out there the women would not be struggling

Bohol

VIP
My fiancee is 29. She looks about 16. It's the somali genes.

Trouble with a lot of somali women is that there are not many suitable farax out there. My fiancee had many proposals and they were all shit according to her. Not that i trumpeting myself or anything. But If there were more educated working farax out there the women would not be struggling

Kudos on you for overlooking the age. There are many educated farahs even doctors but they are not into women in the age bracket of
30 and above. They are into young fresh honey that injects youthfulness into their lives :lol: .

17457395_1857570934512226_2131415844249569032_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.