The regions that make the best Somali husbands

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
Its not about me sxb but how your clan is nothing but daayuus niggas, and filled with bantu, you prob got % bantu in you, speak about HA again and ill kaaarbaash your bantu ass
I don't know what you are on about but you are talking to a noble wabeeneeye here hooyada oromada kaa wase

my wife who is from wajir calls me Boqorow, macanow, cade, malab, Qalbi, Boqorka Mohamed Zubeer, Xidig, (she is Dagodia, ) if you want a chick who is submissive (what real men like) look no furhter than NFD girls like Ogaden and Dagodia

i used to date a Dhulbahante chick, very attractive, but she would call me 70 times a day Cagdheeroooooooooooooow and then laugh by constantly saying Agah Agah Agah, agah, i got rid of her as i realised one day she might do the same to my parents or our kids, she was out,
:dead:

Teeri what do you think of Reer Xamar girls?

:dead:

Teeri what do you think of Reer Xamar girls?

if you mean xamar cad cad, would not marry as Ogaden consider them shanshi mixed with jarer and even they are carab they seem inferior racially (my family would not approve,)

but they can cook, also in my experience they have the best pun pun ever created, they can shag great i have heard, but waa also arajo/lazy and their houses are usually dirty with xalwa stains on the sitting room wallas etc, very very experienced sexually, cuqdad filled, ready to marry adoons and what not so easily, go to aroos regularly,

the only somali arabs ogadens marry waa ashraaf, they even call them ashrafta ogaden as they reside with us in ogadneiya and jubbaland but anythign else that is cad cad waa to us shanshi and sort of looked down on,

i know of one cad cad maryam mursal half banjuun sons and his freidns used to gangbang in london,

i once had one invite me to her hosue after meeting me in a wedding (she was half cad cad and half marehen she claimed) she said her mum went to dubai and she wants me there, i refused since i do not wish to commit haram and bring shame to ffamily and the great Ogaden Absamo race, she was so shocked she called my cosuin (my cousin picked up her agbal freind in the wedding)

she called me for weeks, i told her she got the bad manners from her cad cad side as marehan girls are very very noble and only entertain a men once married, mareahn girls are very religious, like oagden girls they are NOT easy, so i told her her dad was not marehan but a sheegato she flipped, (on the phone) i told her she was sheegad, i blocked her number, despite an easy lay i feared God as a man of my rank and family and race shall not sleep around, my friends could nto understand such an easy lay and i refused, bu then they do not understand how highly i carry myself, an Ogaden man does not sleep around,

in total cad cad girls are very very naughty and arajo , but my friends tell me they are great in bed, but Ogadens will never welcome my children if i married one, perhaps there is wisdom in their decision, cad cad chicks do have a reputation,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending