The regions that make the best Somali husbands

Status
Not open for further replies.
:chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah:Stop letting your hatred for other qabils get in the way of reality.

Not once was clan mentioned, at that.

61864747-5174-4E27-98C5-BBE624C40DC5.jpeg

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
@shabellegal Woqooyi men also make the most money out of all Somalis especially the richest Somali clan which is HA of course. We are known to be good husbands that treat women right and provide them as well.
:sass2:

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
@shabellegal Woqooyi men also make the most money out of all Somalis especially the richest Somali clan which is HA of course. We are known to be good husbands that treat women right and provide them as well.
:sass2:
"Richest somali clan which is HA"
:pachah1::russ:
This is the funniest shit i have heard today, half of the HA niggas are on the farm farming like a Madow, majeerteen are the richest

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
we only believe her opinion only if she was boned by atleast 6 men from each region, and if not we do not believe her,

what race is shabelle gelle? caghdeer men are very racist and do not bend over certain races from the somali species as we look down on them, i for example my father gave me a list of somalis i was not allowed to marry at the age of 18, sadly he limited my honey pot hunt to only a female of the Absame race, he called me from qoraxey and said and he specifically banned me from marrying jews and Madows and ******s

You have an entire Ogaden sub clan called Bah Gaalo and you claim to be racist :mjlol:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
"Richest somali clan which is HA"
:pachah1::russ:
This is the funniest shit i have heard today, half of the HA niggas are on the farm farming like a Madow, majeerteen are the richest

The Habr Awal (Somali: Habar Awal, Arabic: هبر أول‎, Zubair Abdirahman (Awal) Shiekh Isaaq ibn Ahmad al-Hashimi; also spelled Zubeyr Awal, or Subeer Awal)[1] is a noble Somali clan and one of the major divisions of the Isaaq clan.[2] The Habar Awal are divided into eight sub-clans of which the two largest and most prominent are the Sa’ad Musse and the Issa Musse. Its members form a part of the Habar Magaadle confederation. The Habar Awal traditionally consists of farmers, nomadic pastoralists, merchants and coastal people. They are viewed as the richest Somali clan.[3] They politically and economically dominate Somaliland and reside in the most economically strategic and fertile lands in Somaliland, as well as dominating the national capital Hargeisa where they make up the majority.[4][5]

:umad:

On a serious note, Habar Awal are known as a business clan not just for farming or political backgrounds. MJ are not known for business, sorry.

HA produced some of the richest Somalis.

• Ibrahim Dheere, Considered to be the first Somali billionaire and richest Somali person in the world with an estimated net worth of 1.8 billion US Dollars.[29]
  • Ismail Ahmed, owner and CEO of WorldRemit which is one of the fastest growing money transfer company in the world and he's considered 7th most influential man in Britain.[30]
  • Mohammed Abdillahi Kahin 'Ogsadey', A Somali business tycoon based in Ethiopia, where he established MAO Harar Horse, the first African corporation to export coffee and amassed a net worth of approximately $3 Billion Ethiopian Birr.[31]
I can list like a 100 HA businessmen who are at least millionaires so watch your mouth warya. Show some love to your reer abtis instead of hating on their success.
:ufdup:

Last edited:
i like my girls submissive, docile, feminine, bimboish, youthful, tall, slender, big ass, small waist, big smile, big lips but big mouth also and less intelligence than me because her duty is to have babies for me and not comes with me, i once dumped a mareahn girl for saying "shut the f up" as a joke, she was shocked,

are you a feminazi ? if your uglier than 4/10 then you are a feminist as usually the fat ugly western ones are

Please tell me that he is also one of the trolls @Knowles?:snoop:

Nomad2054

There is nothing permanent except change.
After a lot of suugo science I studied from here and other Somali watering holes online I noticed there was a pattern....

These are of region stereotypes, regardless of clan because common sense.

Waqooyi men tend to be well educated but shrewd when it comes to money. Expect to live in public housing as a “single” mom

Bari men are the biggest momma’s boys and easily manipulated by their spouses. Women seem to dominate their households.

Mudug men are hot headed + angry, always on buisness trips back home with their multiple wives and children they fail to support fully.

Banadiir men are romantic and manupaltive, promising sweet nothings to multiple women all while engaged to their cousin.

Hiiran men are noble and honorable, although have tendency to be controlling and rage of fits if they don’t get their cambuulo made just right.

SW men have the best bodies from centuries of farming, but tend to be airheads and don’t know what the f*ck he’s even talking about

Jubaland men are a mixture of Mudug + Bari. Sad.

NFD are the definition of reer baadiyo. No need to expand there.

Galbeed men are gaajo always sending money back to their extended family + cause, instead of focusing on their own family.

Djibouti men are renaissance men, with the balance of education romance career and culture only downfall is they pray towards the Eiffel Tower.

Thanks for coming to my TedTalk

:fittytousand:

a great irir samaale propaganda piece with a feminine twist.:ohhh:

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
The Habr Awal (Somali: Habar Awal, Arabic: هبر أول‎, Zubair Abdirahman (Awal) Shiekh Isaaq ibn Ahmad al-Hashimi; also spelled Zubeyr Awal, or Subeer Awal)[1] is a noble Somali clan and one of the major divisions of the Isaaq clan.[2] The Habar Awal are divided into eight sub-clans of which the two largest and most prominent are the Sa’ad Musse and the Issa Musse. Its members form a part of the Habar Magaadle confederation. The Habar Awal traditionally consists of farmers, nomadic pastoralists, merchants and coastal people. They are viewed as the richest Somali clan.[3] They politically and economically dominate Somaliland and reside in the most economically strategic and fertile lands in Somaliland, as well as dominating the national capital Hargeisa where they make up the majority.[4][5]

:umad:

On a serious note, Habar Awal are known as a business clan not just for farming or political backgrounds. MJ are not known for business, sorry.

HA produced some of the richest Somalis.

• Ibrahim Dheere, Considered to be the first Somali billionaire and richest Somali person in the world with an estimated net worth of 1.8 billion US Dollars.[29]
  • Ismail Ahmed, owner and CEO of WorldRemit which is one of the fastest growing money transfer company in the world and he's considered 7th most influential man in Britain.[30]
  • Mohammed Abdillahi Kahin 'Ogsadey', A Somali business tycoon based in Ethiopia, where he established MAO Harar Horse, the first African corporation to export coffee and amassed a net worth of approximately $3 Billion Ethiopian Birr.[31]
I can list like a 100 HA businessmen who are at least millionaires so watch your mouth warya. Show some love to your reer abtis instead of hating on their success.
:ufdup:
Just because a few people are mad rich doesn't mean that the whole HA clan is richer than Mj, i'm sure we have more millionaires than you guys do. You will see me on top of that list in a couple of years.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Just because a few people are mad rich doesn't mean that the whole HA clan is richer than Mj, i'm sure we have more millionaires than you guys do. You will see me on top of that list in a couple of years.

You didn't understand me. HA are known for business and produce many wealthy businessmen more than any other clan, that is why they are considered the richest Somali clan. They are your reer abtis after all so be proud of them.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
i like my girls submissive, docile, feminine, bimboish, youthful, tall, slender, big ass, small waist, big smile, big lips but big mouth also and less intelligence than me because her duty is to have babies for me and not com[

This nigga is not normal :gucciwhat:

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
You didn't understand me. HA are known for business and produce many wealthy businessmen more than any other clan, that is why they are considered the richest Somali clan. They are your reer abtis after all so be proud of them.
It's funny that you guys are willing to compare to a sub-sub-sub-clan of darood while being a sub-clan of isaaq. Jibril abokor are know for being farmers and wabeeneeye are known for being businessmen.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
It's funny that you guys are willing to compare to a sub-sub-sub-clan of darood while being a sub-clan of isaaq. If we compare jibril abokor and wabeeneeye, wabeeneeye would be richer.

Not really sxb because the businessmen I listed are all JB. Jabril Abokor are the richest among HA so you're wrong again. ZA is actually sub-sub-sub clan. Anyways, this is the general section so let's not talk about tribalism please.

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
Not really sxb because the businessmen I listed are all JB. JB are the richest among HA so you're wrong again. Anyways, this is the general section so let's not talk about tribalism please.
I edited because i had lack of information. anyways i see what you are trying to say.

i like my girls submissive, docile, feminine, bimboish, youthful, tall, slender, big ass, small waist, big smile, big lips but big mouth also and less intelligence than me because her duty is to have babies for me and not comes with me, i once dumped a mareahn girl for saying "shut the f up" as a joke, she was shocked,

are you a feminazi ? if your uglier than 4/10 then you are a feminist as usually the fat ugly western ones are

That’s savage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending