The regions that make the best Somali husbands

Status
Not open for further replies.

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
Fucking retarded reer uk. Yall get bullied by jamaicans and Nigerians and come on the internet to act all macho? Sit the f*ck down

Your reer Djibouti a french condom. I'm of the reer sheekh Isxsaaq nobles your not supposed to talk to me untill u raise your hand and ask me if ur allowed to talk or not.

VIP
Your reer Djibouti a french condom. I'm of the reer sheekh Isxsaaq nobles your not supposed to talk to me untill u raise your hand and ask me if ur allowed to talk or not.

Listen here, clown. I've dissed your people enough times on here, go check previous threads cos i won't repeat myself

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Somalilanders vs Djiboutians

rhoa-sheree-face-02.gif

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP
Listen here, clown. I've dissed your people enough times on here, go check previous threads cos i won't repeat myself

Lol relax mate half of Isaaq are Reer Huuno. :trumpsmirk:

As you can see @Hybrid is more culturally similar to you then he is to the Reer Bari Isaaqs like @AarHawd_7.

Last edited:
my half brother from dad side calls me huuno and he is from qoraxey,

apprently, if he is your close freind, male relative you and female ( and you are male) you can call him/them huuno,

but Ogadens use huuunow if he is say man he has just met, in business, work etc,

if a female is saying it she can say huuno to either mael or female egladless,

this is how Ogadens from Ogadeniya do it, since i am from jubbaland kismayo, though we call girls close to us cadey, abay to females not related or freinds and to males we just say Dubri (which yuo can also say to close female friends/relatives (dubriyay) , dubri means ina abti, if its a reer waamo female she can use dubriyow to males only and cade or abow macan, if your a man you can also call girls abay macan, as real reer Waamo do it,

my wife who is from wajir calls me Boqorow, macanow, cade, malab, Qalbi, Boqorka Mohamed Zubeer, Xidig, (she is Dagodia, ) if you want a chick who is submissive (what real men like) look no furhter than NFD girls like Ogaden and Dagodia

i used to date a Dhulbahante chick, very attractive, but she would call me 70 times a day Cagdheeroooooooooooooow and then laugh by constantly saying Agah Agah Agah, agah, i got rid of her as i realised one day she might do the same to my parents or our kids, she was out,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending